rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athens Greece data sheet

Athens Greece data sheet

The ONS culture is not strong in Greece as it isn't in Southern Europe and the Balkans in general. And before anybody jumps up to say they had an ONS in those places, I'll say I'm talking about what the norm is not the exception. Society stigmatizes women who have many/random sexual partners and they themselves do not want to be seen as easy, more so than in other places. Social circle dominates when it comes to meeting a partner.

Having said that, of course I wouldn't rule out that you will pull. Plus there are tons of other tourists in Athens, you don't have to focus on locals.

You will have a good time in Athens hanging out, doing sightseeing and being a tourist in general. Lots of venues, nice bars, good food, affordable prices if you know which areas to move in and the talent varies since the city is huge but definitely not bad. It would be best if you knew somebody who is local of course.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Messages In This Thread