Roosh V Forum
Athens Greece data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Athens Greece data sheet (/thread-13776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 06-20-2012

I will throw a data sheet about Athens Greece where I reside:

1.Girls:Greek girls are in terms of appearance the best looking Mediteranean girls.No relation to Italian or Spanish girls they are way hotter.Not so hot as Serbian girls though if you regard Serbian girls as Mediteranean.

2.General appearance of girls:Big booty mediteranean style a bit low not so up like Germanic or slavic girls.Thighs strong but legs good looking not so shapely though as slavic legs.
Big breasts,many girls on the slim side(before marriage),very dense good looking hair,lots of women colour their hair to blonde or other colors.A drawback is relatively more hair over body(typical on arms) which heavily differentiates Mediteranean from slavic and Germanic women.
Eyes black or brown,nose generally symmetric except in tall girls,very good shape of lips,teeth in very good condition,most Greek girls are very clean and take showers all the time.Voice is again a drawback definetly not sexy as among slavic women(who can cause instant erections only by speaking).

3.Fashion:The common western fashion.Lots of girls with mini skirts,jeans and shorts.Also the Balkan kurwa style with very revealing clothes in a vulgar manner.You will never see this among Germanic women sometimes you will see Russian women exposing themselves like that.
4.Culture.Typical orthodox.Manipulation,byzantinism,chaotic situation,corruption.
5.Sex.Greek women are a bit on the conservative side.They definitely do not like to hook up with foreign guys who they regard inferior to Greek guys in terms of appearance and behaviour.They only approve of Italian guys who pay them extraordinary compliments and some are attracted by very nordic looking guys(tall blonde).In sex they do not do somany favors as slavic women(threesomes,bondage etc) although many of them like a bit spanking or slight exhibionism.They do not introduce their girlfriends to fuck them but some of them are willing to take two guys simultaneously.Greek women become very horny in the summer.They wear the shortest possible skirts and give all kinds of invitations.
Unfortunately ottoman influence after the 400 years occupation has turned the girls a bit more conservative than in other parts of Europe.

6.Demands.First of all it is mostly social circle game.You have to be introcuced to get maximum results.Cold approachs have high chance of failure.Girls want every kind of information from bank account till what kind of car you drive your stocks,if you own house in a good area etc.Material goods matter a lot to Greek women and they get all this information by their friends so they need to cross examine.
7.Game.Indirect game Mystey style definetly works.However be cautious because Greek girls want to be open to rich and handsome guys with no game,so using game can turn to your disadvantage they may try to disarm you.Greek guys also rely a lot on lying and deception.A tactique they use if the marriage promise.Another the promise of big material offers.(I will transfer this apartment to you if you let me fuck you for one year).
Generally a lot in Greece is about showing off.You have to show off in the most expensive places having the best car etc.Car is a pussy trap as we call it here.

Types of clubs:
1.Small clubs the one next to the other among bars.Always with tables inside.Tables are meant to give you status allow you relax and cockblock the clients from hitting on random women.Typical locations:Gazi Athens in Kermaeikos metro station,Bournazi in Peristeri region.
2.Bouzoukia the masterclass of Greek enjoyment culture.There folk singers dressed in minimal clothing sing passionate songs which make the audience melt(and start smashing plates from passion and drawn the singer in flowers as you see in films).Bouzoukia are rather expensive.A bottle of whisky on a table can cost 400 euro.This is the minimum amount to get to sit on a table.If the table is near the singer it costs more.Bouzoukia are frequented by the most beautiful women the view is breathtaking they all wear very provocative clothes and displaying of wealth is a must in these places.Uusually no foreigners are allowed there because they do not pass the dress code(suit is the best).
3.Pubs where traditional Greek music is played.Frequented mostly by students.Cheap places.You will see some very beautiful student girls inside.
4.Old fashioned discos.Not many of them by now.They were in the past good hooking up places.

Generally the most popular places:
1.Gazi:Lots of clubs and bars.Quantity of girls surreal.Some of them stunning.Some bartenders may cockbock though.Almsot all bars with tables and if you go after 23.00 all of them are full.
2.Bournazi.The same as Gazi.A bit more on the folk side.Cafeterias and pubs there are better suited for hook up but guys there are many more than girls.
3.Psyrri.Very close to Gazi.Frequented mostly by cheap students.Not a good place because you are considered cheapo if you happen to visit local cafes and bars there.
4.Glyfada,Paralia Poseidonos.Regarded as the most high class place.Most famous bouzoukia with most popular singers are there.Lots of Russian women and wealthy guys.The place to be if you are loaded.
5.Kifissia in the northern suburbs.A good place to visit attracting women from higher socioeconomic status.A must for Sunday coffee due to many quality cafeterias.
6.Kolonaki:Formerly the most expensive region of Athens.Some of the best coffee shops ar ethere however they are the most expensive(a frappe can cost as much as 6 euro even in Paris you do not find these prices in the centre).The women there are also a bit high nosed.Many people from TV,arts etc visit there.

Tourist areas.Now we come to the places where you can meet and fuck the hordes of the horny toursit girls from all over Europe who vist Greece.Unfortunately Athens prsents a great logictical problem as long as most tourists come here only for one day or two only as a transit to their main destination which are the islands.
1.Monastiraki,Plaka.Hotpsot for tourists.Everyone visits this place as it is close to Akropolis.Problem are the shop owners who sit outside their tourist oriented shops and do not allow any disturbance of their female clients.The place is also full of cafes and restaurants very goood to bring a tourist girl.
2.Syntagma.Near the parlament.Also full of tourists and local girls who like to visit the shops in the main commercial road(Hermou street).
3.Athens beaches:Alimos,Vouliagmeni,Glyfada attract lots of foreign women.Although water is not clear as on islands you will always find there some adventurous girls.Greek girls tend to visit beaches outside Athns which are clearer(Sounion,Sxoinias,Anavyssos etc) and also spot of topless women,beach bars etc.
4.Omonoia square.The central square of Athens unfortunately infested by drug dealers,narcomans,beggars and prostitues in every corner.Tourist girls do not seem to take notice as they navigate through the center.Best place for day game unless the girl thinks of you as a beggar or narcoman.
5.Thisseion.Place full of cafes close to Monastiraki.Lots of Greek and foreign women drinking cocktails eating icecream etc.

I will maybe shoot a video of these places and live approaches hooking up with local and tourist girls.

Athens Greece data sheet - pitt - 06-20-2012

Great datasheet, you are truly bringing value to the forum, i just gave you a plus 1 not too long ago.

I have been told women in Greece are really hard to crack, actually one of my best friends was born here in the UK but his mother is from Greece and he said that women there are really hard to get. Is this true?

How easy are they in general? Are they goldddigers?

Quote: (06-20-2012 08:52 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Great datasheet, you are truly bringing value to the forum, i just gave you a plus 1 not too long ago.

I have been told women in Greece are really hard to crack, actually one of my best friends was born here in the UK but his mother is from Greece and he said that women there are really hard to get. Is this true?

How easy are they in general? Are they goldddigers?

They are hard because they are spoiled by family and Greek men.When they do not have to work hard to achieve anything supported conantly by family and brought up with the idea they are princesses and desevre the best they become hardly available.Also Greek guys spoil them by constant offers and compliments,game etc.Greek women can be heavy calculators.
They are as easy as Italian women and more difficult than spanish ones.they are the most difficult women in Balkans.Maybe the most difficult in Europe.
For sure many gold diggers among them but they manage to hide it effciently.Generally in Greece a lot happens behind the curtains girls have no problem to get fucked as long as it remains secret.
Greek women often accuse foreign women for being sluts,low quality low level.

Athens Greece data sheet - el mechanico - 06-20-2012

I wouldn't say golddigers but they like to see a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to advance in status even within their own families. You don't necessarily have to have the cash yourself. Your parents could. Greek dudes are notorious big baller game players and experts at smoke and mirror baller game. Getting involved with their families is your worst nightmare. Very judgmental haters coming at you from every angle. I play an advanced snake game there via social circle and cut and run before the drama starts

Yes,your parents situation is very important as their wealth and connections are transferred to you.They also put a lot of pressure.Usually this pressure is towards finding a rich Greek girl to marry.They largely disapprove of relationships to foreign girls but Greek guys like sport fucking foreign girls.

Athens Greece data sheet - el mechanico - 06-20-2012

I will mention that I'm losing my house there because my aunt wants to have it for a dowry for one of her daughters to get married. She has to sweeten the pot one's 40 and the other is 45 lol but unless I can get there and deal with it and restore it myself it may disappear. We would end up with some other family on our compound which would suck because I know they'll be dicks and think they own the place. I see some more Amerikey style ass beatings being dished out by el mechanico in the future.

Athens Greece data sheet - Sourcecode - 06-20-2012

I wanted to make it to greece so bad..if it wasnt for this visa/residence permit shit.
I met these a pair of twins while I was traveling this year, couldnt tell which was which..but one of them cockblocked me from the other. ( Greek girls aren't down for 3somes? or the other sister just didnt like me)

Both the chicks were 9's in my book -_- since they were twins.
But from facebook pictures..their friends are all the same caliber.

Is this what I could have expected if I went to athens instead of oslo?

On other notes..They..along with other greek chicks I've run into have come off a little bitchy/spoiled
I just assumed that was the challenge.

[attachment=6545][attachment=6544]

twins together with greek kamaki in mittel [Image: tongue.gif]

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 06-23-2012

In this video from a highschool anniversary in central Greece close to where I come from you get an idea of how Greek guys and women look.Watch the girls after 2:50.

Athens Greece data sheet - Lumiere - 06-23-2012

You say Greek women are goldiggers and yet the entire country is bankrupt.

Ironic.

Russian,Ukrainian and polish women have extracted sums from the men here.This alone could bankrupt the country.One reasons the Germans are reluctant to lend anymore is the view of the thousands of slavic women in arms of Greek guys in their mansions on islands or mainlands a view they come across when holidaying in Greece.They cannot skip the impression that all this was made possible on German taxpayers money.

Athens Greece data sheet - Partizan - 06-23-2012

Quote: (06-23-2012 06:09 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Russian,Ukrainian and polish women have extracted sums from the men here.This alone could bankrupt the country.One reasons the Germans are reluctant to lend anymore is the view of the thousands of slavic women in arms of Greek guys in their mansions on islands or mainlands a view they come across when holidaying in Greece.They cannot skip the impression that all this was made possible on German taxpayers money.

I take it that the sarcasm detector is on there Kamaki?

Athens Greece data sheet - the28 - 06-23-2012

I am also from Athens, Greece.
I'm probably younger than kamaki and here is my take on the city:

Girls can be rather hot, especially if you visit the right spots at night.
However, unless you have very, VERY good/masculine looks or good social connections in Nightlife (plus some complimentary cash often needed) I'd suggest to not bother.
Girls here aim very high in looks and status, which is the reason even hot ones often can't land a boyfriend.
And the ones that have more reasonable standards are extremely closed off in their social circle.

If you are above average looking but still not very, VERY masculine/ good looking, you are better off elsewhere I believe.
Of course you could try for yourself and prove me wrong, but this is my take on things here.

I have seen very mediocre looking guys with hot girlfriends here in Athens.In fact it is as common as the opposite.One reason being the block by social circles so that certain girls are only exposed to certain men.
However if you have balls and approach regardless of consequences(because in Greece there are consequences and cockblocks usually take physical forms) there are chances to succeed although girls can get sometimes surprised and give stereotypical answers.
Today for example I failed with an English and a Baltic girl while two Greek girls were seemingly interested.However I had to sacrifice them in order to choose the former(hot ones) and this is what happened.I bought a hidden camera-watch so I will record some approaches.The pussy-storm today(as we call it) in main shopping area was hard to be believed.

Athens Greece data sheet - the28 - 06-23-2012

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I have seen very mediocre looking guys with hot girlfriends here in Athens.In fact it is as common as the opposite.One reason being the block by social circles so that certain girls are only exposed to certain men.

Exactly. As I said many girls, even hot ones are extremely closed off in their social circle (which is formed through school, family and old friends)
This is not a positive if you are looking to meet new women.

The ones that are not so closed off in their circle routinely aim very high in looks (not pretty boy looks, rather very masculine good looks) and status / social connections.

Which is exactly what makes Athens not worth it compared to other places in europe, unless you have an already established circle.
It's not impossible, but there are plenty of better places.

Athens Greece data sheet - JofSuperman - 06-23-2012

I've met a few Greek girls, they've all been super into me right off the bat, but tend to be flaky...at least from cold approach.

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:44 AM)the28 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Exactly. As I said many girls, even hot ones are extremely closed off in their social circle (which is formed through school, family and old friends)
This is not a positive if you are looking to meet new women.

The ones that are not so closed off in their circle routinely aim very high in looks (not pretty boy looks, rather very masculine good looks) and status / social connections.

Which is exactly what makes Athens not worth it compared to other places in europe, unless you have an already established circle.
It's not impossible, but there are plenty of better places.

Exactly.But in view of the current economic crisis we have to look for opportunities closer to home as well since travelling becomes more and more expensive.
Greek women should not skip the benefits given for so many years to women of eastern European origin.

Athens Greece data sheet - Deb Auchery - 06-23-2012

Well hopefully the value of foreign penis is rising in Greece?

Athens Greece data sheet - Lumiere - 06-23-2012

Greece sounds similar to Turkey in difficulty.

Thankfully I picked up my Greek flag in Paris a looooooooooong time ago.

The experience did not leave me wanting more.

Athens Greece data sheet - Partizan - 06-23-2012

my brother is married to a Greek woman.

Damn.Today there was out so much pussy we will soon need collyrium drops.Greek women tend to put everything outside boobs,pussy etc.Younger generation absolutely amazing tall slim girls with big boobs very close to Serbian looking.

Athens Greece data sheet - sheesh - 06-23-2012

Damn, Greek kamaki, those girls in the video are tasty !

Sorry if that question has been answered already, but does the younger generation have decent English skills ?

Also, what about age difference in Greece... what do the girls/society accept ?

Athens Greece data sheet - the28 - 06-24-2012

Quote: (06-23-2012 08:20 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Damn, Greek kamaki, those girls in the video are tasty !

Sorry if that question has been answered already, but does the younger generation have decent English skills ?

Also, what about age difference in Greece... what do the girls/society accept ?

Yes, most people under 40 speak at least some english.

Age difference: It is pretty accepted. For younger girls (18-25) it happens just sometimes, but for a 25-30 year old it is rather common to be with a man 35-45. Again in this case, established status money and social circle are important. Again not worth it for the passing by traveler i believe. You need to be staying here long term.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 06-24-2012

Greek girls and guys on Greek island Skiathos.

They have beach bar parties there all day long.Some of the cleanest waters in Mediteranean.Sea transparent.

Athens Greece data sheet - Marco - 06-24-2012

You forgot to mention the Studios in Gazi area, for 30 Euro per bang you get very good value for money [Image: smile.gif]

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 06-25-2012

American trying to pick up an average Greek girl in mall Athens.

Notice the large number of immigrants passing by.Also the bad looks he gets from some Greek guys.It is the situation you encounter in Greece.Many guys try to scare you(by vice looks,pushing,loud comments etc).
This makes you relatively touch abroad.
The girl carries the coffee in one hand and cigarette in the other while walking.Quite typical in Greece.It is to keep the mood.