rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honestly WTF?

Honestly WTF?

In the spirit of this thread, I'm going to share some details of my life with you guys.

I recently got a text message from some random guy I was hanging out with one night...

5/5 9:25pm - Hey it's b**** ****s (stayed at ur pad a month ago) do u know j***** ******u ..w/him now and he said he went to (my college here) w/u

He says he hated u in college, but i'm defending u bro...

5/7 12:26pm - J*****'s just jealous cuz I got more attention from a***** slutwell than he did

5/7 1:14pm - FWD: Bahahaha well played

Then, an hour later, I got a message from the hater himself...

5/7 2:43pm - Samseau, it's ******u. From stories I have heard it sounds like we should join forces and slay mad bitches. Confirm or deny

5/7 2:54pm - But I thought you hated me

5/7 3:01pm - Haha well we weren't really buds in college

5/7 3:45pm - Okay dude, if you want to team up, what are you bringing to the table...?

5/7 3:45pm - My stellar personality, dance partyness, karaoke jams, and ultimate ice breaking tactics.

5/7 3:49pm - Not good enough

5/7 3:49pm - What do you got?

5/7 3:51pm - Locked-down locations to meet tons of girls, tight game, amazing dance skills (swing and breakdancing) plus I'm a god-damn good looking man. Most guys hold me back

5/7 3:51pm - Damn, solid. Where do you do your snagging? Clubs or bars?

5/7 3:56pm - Dance venues

And that was the last I heard from him. [Image: icon_lol.gif] I talked to another college buddy of mine, he said that this dude had gotten really fat but I should hang out with him anyways to see if he might introduce me to hot chicks.

I'm like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Funny how guys I went to college with are already falling out of the race. My gosh they drop like flies...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread