rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I use your bathroom? Brilliant!

Can I use your bathroom? Brilliant!

Quote: (05-12-2012 08:14 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Does anyone have a maneuver to get the girl in your place as fail safely as this? A lot of the girls I see live way far away, they live with their parents, or its hard to get to their place by transit so we end up going to my place or somewhere out and about.

The best way is to make the sale before you go to your place. Use the "bachelor pad bait" concept from Tuth's first-date bangs post, and before you leave say "hey how about I show you that [insert bait here]."

Alternatively, if you live close by she can walk you home, then when you get outside your door bring up the bait like you just remembered it and invite her inside to check it out, "but only for a little bit. I'm gonna have you kick you out in a minute since I have to get up early." I like the first method better but there's no reason why the second can't work.

Unfortunately there's no method that will get a girl into your place 100% of the time like the bathroom line will for hers, but you do get the benefit of home-court advantage when you have girls coming to your place and it can be easier to escalate once inside because you can use all the stuff you (presumably) have available to you there to streamline the process. In the end it's probably a wash--I tend to use my place a lot more just because it's easier to control for logistics.

Messages In This Thread