rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hundredpushups

hundredpushups

Quote: (05-08-2012 04:57 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 02:08 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I can usually do 70-80 pushups, a minimum of 40 even when in the worst of shape

Prove it. Record a video of yourself doing this. You can cover your face just stick a piece of paper to your t-shirt saying 'Debauchery Roosh'.

I want to see your form.

Lol I agree with Moma.
Almost any dude that claims he can do a lot of pushups always fails when it comes down to it. That or their form is horrible. Arched back and everything. Real straight back pressups are fucking hard to do.

I'm not gona call you out, but I won't believe it till I see it.

I remember a few months ago this Brazilian kid from my Uni was claiming he could 80 pushups. I burst out laughing and called bullshit instantly.
I said "do you have any idea how hard it is to do 80 pushups?!" but he was still confident.
I told him to prove it and he was wasted after 20. I thought that whole 'trying to impress people' was a phase you grew out when you hit 18 but I guess some people never get over their deep sense of insecurity and yearning for acceptance. The most evident manifestation of this phenomena is modern celebrities and every kid wanting to be one. To be appreciated by people. It's sad actually.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Messages In This Thread