rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any truth to Astrology and Compatibilty?

Is there any truth to Astrology and Compatibilty?

I Ching is amazing. Don't mock it Til you try it. It doesn't give but instead helps you examine your inquiry from a different perspective. It assists in your own self-reflective process in a way you probably wouldn't normally consider. As the man said, spooky and insightful!

I prefer using Human Design for self-assessment and understanding my tendencies, strengths and weaknesses. It has been clinically verified on I believe 20,000 individuals. It works. It incorporates aspects of astrology, Hindi chakra system, I Ching, and Kaballah into its own unique way of seeing how our temporary human form can synergize with our non-physical, immortal soul. It's deep, and it's practical as in it gives actionable suggestions tailored to your aspects. I've done charts for hundreds of individuals, couples, relatives, girlfriends. Really useful.

Messages In This Thread