rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harry is done

Harry is done

Quote: (04-17-2012 10:50 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Then there are the women. They are worthy of nothing but painful anal sex these days. I cannot remember the last time I actually met an Aussie girl who was not fucked in the head to some degree. The level of vice is disgusting. They are either drunks, druggies, obese, whores or so utterly selfish and delusional they are like walking parodies. They brag about the fact that they cant cook or are messy. They dress like shit, and I have seen what should be solid 8's and 9's wearing tracksuit pants or pajamas with their uggs out the house. They wear excessive makeup or no makeup at all, they are rude, have no respect for themselves or other people and are so inked up with tattoos these days it feels like every girl I fucked has come straight out of prison.

I agree with this for the most part but you can always find girls with an ethnic or half ethnic background. They have usually been brought up with a few ideas on how to cook, be clean, not be dirty slut etc

Messages In This Thread