rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pa

The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pa

Quote: (03-19-2017 06:46 PM)Seadog Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2016 05:28 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

The business building stuff made it seem very easy when in reality it's far more difficult to find a winning idea.

This is basically the crux of the whole "4 hour work week". Essentially, you just need to invent the next iPhone, pay others to do the heavy lifting, and you can do whatever you want as you count money.

It's funny how two people can read the same book and take away completely different ideas.

From the very same book I got steps to validate small business ideas that have low overhead, and work them yourself until you learn the main customer needs and objections, then tweak the product accordingly and hire/train a few people to keep it stable.

One of the examples in the book was drop shipping t-shirts.

The main takeaway was to build some recurring income that didn't completely depend on trading time for money after the initial setup. Then it consisted of modern day examples and a few ways to leverage tech to make this easier.

You don't have to be a genius or invent Paypal or use "slave labor" to live location independent, be very comfortable, and work less than 40 hours a week. I know because I do it.

Messages In This Thread