rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More reasons not to be the Beta Provider

More reasons not to be the Beta Provider

Quote: (04-07-2012 06:55 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Any woman that would treat a man in the manner that he was treated, would have given him signs that she was not the woman to marry nor have children with.

For any number of reasons, people choose to ignore those signs that foretell that a person is not the right partner for them.

Unfortunately, when a man chooses the wrong woman, then there's a good chance he will have a story like this one to tell.

"If he had picked the right woman, this wouldn't have happened!"

I hear this argument all the time, but I'm not dumb enough to believe it.

From the article in the OP:

Quote:Quote:

Where did I go wrong? Was it the wrong choice of a woman? My wife was very religious and a virgin when we met. She never smoked a cigarette or drank alcohol in her life. She was the most family-oriented person I had ever met. I would never have thought she would have chosen divorce. And if she chose divorce, I would have thought she would have wanted a father in her son’s life. But she changed. Why did she change? I don’t know, but I think because of cultural influences.

The dude choose a good family woman by every measure imaginable...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread