rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic)

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic)

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2012 07:29 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

I met a dude in college who was majoring in nursing. I asked him about it and he told me that aside from the well paying jobs that were available after college, his female to male ratios were about 9 to 1. Furthermore, once they start doing rounds in the hospital their junior year their schedules are so fucked up that it almost completely isolates them socially from anyone who was not a nursing major. The dude was swimming in pussy.

Since college, I have met several male nurses. A significant number of them are complete pussy hounds that bed their female coworkers with ease. Looking back on it, I sometimes regret that I didn't major in nursing.

I would never want a job that provided me with pussy in this day and age. Just one 'incident' away from being fired.

No thanks.

True ALPHA males fuck the women they work with, because they take what they want, and don't worry about the consequences, because a true ALPHA has plenty of job opportunities waiting.

Messages In This Thread