Roosh V Forum
I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) (/thread-11521.html)

Pages: 1 2

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Roosh - 03-26-2012

6 guys and 18 girls!

[Image: AF1rN.jpg]

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - el mechanico - 03-26-2012

What's the deal with the monster in the center?

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Giovonny - 03-26-2012

I think that guy in the middle is getting his gallon of milk a day!

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Tuthmosis - 03-26-2012

The guy in the middle counts as at least five dudes. Eliminate the fatties and uglies in the girl pool and you still have a sausage fest!

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - patron - 03-26-2012

I was taking spanish classes in Santiago, DR. My teacher wanted me to help teach his english class. There was about 20 girls and 3 guys.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - JayMillz - 03-26-2012

I took a woman's health class in college. I think the teacher said I was the only dude that had ever taken that class. She would always use me as an example when saying stuff like, if we took Mr. XXX's sperm and .... There were about 40 girls in the class and just me. I wound up eventually boning 3 chics I met in that class.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - chyamor - 03-26-2012

lets brake this down

2nd row going from left to right
no, no, hell no, hell no, monster, mabybe, hello no, maybe, no

first row left to right
nope, yup, yup, nope, yup, maybe, no, no, no, no

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Nonpareil - 03-26-2012

I wasted so much of the government's money taking classes that weren't necessary for my degree, but provided a favorable ratio, and I implore all of you too as well (which classes have a lot of chicks? Esoteric literature courses, psychology, linguistics, sociology etc, sit in on one sometime, I'm sure your university will tell you when they're scheduled).

I will always love Feminist Speculative Fiction for this reason; not because the literature was good (speculative fiction = sci-fi/fantasy...a Roosh-written relationship column would be better constructed than most of the crap I had to read...seriously in one book (Parable of the Sower), the female lead is afflicted with [get this] hyper-empathy; she literally feels the pain of others, oh no!), but for the 4 notches and the ridiculous 12:1 ratio (52 people, 4 guys).

Bottom row (L-R): maybe, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, maybe, maybe, maybe.

Second row (L-R): no, maybe, maybe, maybe, that's a dude so no, maybe, maybe, yes, maybe.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - worldwidetraveler - 03-26-2012

haha I was waiting for the women ratings to pop up. I think the class was larger until big guy in the middle got hungry.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - alecks - 03-26-2012

ha roosh did you get that pic from intensemuscle?....or is it just going around the internet?

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46678

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Hotwheels - 03-26-2012

Is that MikeCF in the middle?

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Roosh - 03-26-2012

Got the pic from reddit.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - UgSlayer - 03-26-2012

Is it gay that the first thing that I noticed was the huge guy in the center?

and masturbated?

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - joehoya - 03-26-2012

I met a dude in college who was majoring in nursing. I asked him about it and he told me that aside from the well paying jobs that were available after college, his female to male ratios were about 9 to 1. Furthermore, once they start doing rounds in the hospital their junior year their schedules are so fucked up that it almost completely isolates them socially from anyone who was not a nursing major. The dude was swimming in pussy.

Since college, I have met several male nurses. A significant number of them are complete pussy hounds that bed their female coworkers with ease. Looking back on it, I sometimes regret that I didn't major in nursing.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Tuthmosis - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-26-2012 07:29 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Since college, I have met several male nurses. A significant number of them are complete pussy hounds that bed their female coworkers with ease. Looking back on it, I sometimes regret that I didn't major in nursing.

I love that term: pussy hound. It's my new title.

[Image: attachment.jpg5497]   

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Screwston - 03-26-2012

Joehoya - I knew someone who said the same thing. His classes had a few guys and a looooot of girls.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - WesternCancer - 03-26-2012

I met a dude in college who was majoring in nursing. I asked him about it and he told me that aside from the well paying jobs that were available after college, his female to male ratios were about 9 to 1. Furthermore, once they start doing rounds in the hospital their junior year their schedules are so fucked up that it almost completely isolates them socially from anyone who was not a nursing major. The dude was swimming in pussy.

Damn I should do that after my BSc kind of a bad job to have though in terms of typical "man" jobs.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - UgSlayer - 03-26-2012

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:07 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Damn I should do that after my BSc kind of a bad job to have though in terms of typical "man" jobs.

I'd be more afraid of contracting a disease. My friend is a male nurse and he loves it. He doesn't even have to use vacation days to travel if he works his schedule right. He sometimes gets 4 or 5 day weekends. He's also a pretty nice guy and one of the best players I know.

PS-nobody really cares what you do for a living

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Samseau - 03-26-2012

I would never want a job that provided me with pussy in this day and age. Just one 'incident' away from being fired.

No thanks.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Chad Daring - 03-27-2012

Quote: (03-26-2012 09:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I would never want a job that provided me with pussy in this day and age. Just one 'incident' away from being fired.

No thanks.

Agreed, especially in the medical field.

My mom is a nurse and all growing up I heard almost weekly stories about someone she worked with getting a sexual harassment suit slapped on them or them doing the slapping.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - WesternCancer - 03-27-2012

My dreams, they are shattered.

I did an official headcount of one of my classes (an arts class dealing with ancient egypt) the ratio was 12:1 with only 1 fattie, 3 busted chicks, 3 feminists/lesbians and the rest bangable
my molecular biology lab had a 1:1 ratio with half of those being bangable. thats the same for most of my classes.

still arts is the way to go. most guys in arts are complete dweebs that won't talk to the girls. The guys in science are 99% dweebs who are mortally afraid of girls, but the girls arent as hot.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Walnuts - 03-27-2012

I do Mechanical Engineering

FML

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - raliv - 03-27-2012

strong alpha male in the middle

sorta srs

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - Aliblahba - 03-28-2012

I got nothing constructive to add to the thread, but +1 for all the monster guy jokes. My sides hurt reading through it.

I wouldn't mind being in a class with this ratio (pic) - All or Nothing - 03-28-2012

Quote: (03-27-2012 08:56 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

I do Mechanical Engineering

FML

So am I. I am finishing up my sophomore year, and the ratio has gotten progressively worse as more girls dropped out over time. Most of my classes a have 9:1 guy girl ratio. Out of 300+ people in all my classes, there's one girl that is legitimately cute.