rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA's abortion debate is getting worse...

USA's abortion debate is getting worse...

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:32 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Abortion isn't going anywhere. I'll bet anyone here $10,000 that abortion will be readily accessible ten years from now.

I really don't give a fuck what the smug "rest of the world" thinks.

The "rest of the world" has its own fucking issues.

Agreed. All that being said:

Quote: (03-22-2012 08:29 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Can't we just throw all of the people endorsing/writing these legislation pieces in jail and throw away the key?

I'd extend this to both sides of the abortion debate. I'm tired of hearing about this shit. I honestly don't care which side in the abortion debate wins at this point, as long as I don't have to hear chirping morons talk about it any more.

Quote: (03-22-2012 09:35 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

I'm reminded of a Roissy/Heartiste quote:

Quote:Quote:

Don’t underestimate the satisfying feeling of being a dark force moving stealthily through the oblivious masses. They will do your bidding.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/2...e-vs-swpl/

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread