rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman wins lottery, says she still has "right" to food stamps.

Woman wins lottery, says she still has "right" to food stamps.

Lottery winner on food stamps even after $1 million jackpot

Quote:Quote:

People love stories about someone winning the lottery and then giving the money away. They're less likely to feel fondly about Amanda Clayton, who won $1 million in the Michigan State Lottery but is still collecting food stamps.

"I thought that they would cut me off, but since they didn't, I thought maybe it was OK because I'm not working," Clayton, 24, told Local 4 news in Detroit.

So this bitch wasn't working, living on the public dime, and she has money to buy lottery tickets?

And Clayton isn't embarrassed about living off the state even though she now finds herself in the nation's top tax bracket. "I mean I kinda do," Clayton told Local 4 when asked if she had a "right" to the government welfare.

Of course you do, dear, of course you do.

Clayton downplayed her wealth, saying she took the $1 million in a lump sump, which meant about half immediately went to taxes. "I feel that it's OK because I mean, I have no income and I have bills to pay," she said. "I have two houses."

Bitch also has a few hundred thousand sitting in the bank. According to other articles I read, she bought one of the two houses with her payout, as well as a new car.

Thankfully, the Washington Post reported this morning that she's been removed from public assistance.

The state legislature is working on a bill requiring cross-checking of those on public assistance with lottery winners.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread