rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oklahoma City - data sheet

Oklahoma City - data sheet

I lived in OKC for about 2 years. I went to school in Edmond but worked in Bricktown at Skky Bar. I also worked a couple Thunder games through my fraternity.

First off, the logistics in OKC are horrible. Me and countless other friends got DUI's trying to bring girls home. There is no central spot and everything is spread out.

Girls: The girls are typical southerners, a few blonde bombshells with the rest overly average. The typical girl could afford to lose 10lbs. They are no different than most places in the U.S.

Guys: Basic southern guys wearing cowboy boots and flannel shirts (full cowboy outfit while in a country bar). Down to earth, passive, easy to befriend. Make decent wing-men if you find the right guy.

Bars: Bricktown(as described by memcpy)-typical downtown spots, overcrowded, overpriced but can find success through standard club game. Cowboys(previously called Club Rodeo)-definition of a country bar, close to the airport, live bull riding, can easily two-step your way into a girls pants if your logistics are tight. Redneck Yacht Club-a cowboy/dance club hybrid, two-step one song then grind on her the next, easy to pull, not close to anything so logistics play a big role. Memorial Road-located in NW OKC and has plenty of restaurants and bars such as Baker St. Pub, Bikinis, Twin Peaks, etc. Not really close to anything other than the mall and hotels but they have plenty of waitresses with daddy issues. No other places worth mentioning but they all have the same basic strategy.

Additional Notes: I got most of my lays through social circle and sorority girls. OU and UCO have strong greek systems. Having an in helps greatly if you are around one of the campuses, but in general girls seemed open to meeting guys in bars (in my experience compared to other cities). There's the typical southern charm but girls do have a tendency to act like a Disney princess. Also cabs will be expensive if you don't plan ahead to find a central location.

Conclusion: have tight logistics(most important), don't dress like a cowboy(as a northerner a simple v-neck got me plenty of positive attention), and game the same way you would in any other American city.

Let me know if you need any other specific information.

Messages In This Thread