rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HGH

Quote: (02-23-2012 08:15 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2012 07:37 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2012 04:58 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2012 08:03 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:19 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

fair enough. i don't know too many people that don't get shut down after using androgens even with a good HCG/ clomid/ AI protocol during and post cycle. but i'll just shut up....it's not worth the hassle.

I know of at least a couple dozen first hand that have the blood work to show natural test production pick back up after proper pct, its the blasters and cruisers that are never off that after long periods on have trouble rebounding but in most cases it does return tho more professional care may be needed... Im lifting with guys competing for their pro cards their blood tests are immaculate, and they use doses that the rec user doesnt go near...so if youre just trying to say itll shut your test production down in the short term youre right if youre saying permanantly youre wrong.

what doses are these dudes on? are we talking more than 1g of test a week? etc if these dudes havnt already got their pro card and they're on ridiculously high doses then tell them to give up

yeah thanks for the hot tip, i'll get right on that. [Image: tard.gif]

Spoken like somebody who has never stepped on stage, never competed at a high level, has no concept of how few qualify for pro cards, the evolution of a bb'er, or how many factors come into play while trying to qualify... 1 gram a week isnt the magic bullet that either you're on that and qualify or you're not good enough...Your average rec users treading in the gram a week territory these days...

im not on anything dude. by rediculously high doses i mean what the the top pros are using (along with peptides and seo's).what im saying is that if these dudes are not pro's yet (very few turn pro) and they are on such high doses,then tell them to take a rain check.there are thousands of dudes hoping to turn pro and its obvious that they have surpassed their genetic limit.They try to compensate by going nuts on the gear and end up having 1: a horrible physique and 2: serious health problems,think dave palumbo

What im saying is unless you know the individual making a general statement like being on a gram of test and not being a pro yet means its not gonna happen so quit can't just be spit out. There are many rec users who are happy being the best they can be and jacking in a gram, everyones a big boy and free to make their own choice, not the choice id make but hell lots of guys are banging thai hookers and playing around with questionable ass but in the end the only ones who gotta live with the decisions we make are us so not my place to comment on someones life choices...as for the the guys I train with both top 5 in their respective weight classes and barely failed to qualify, they'll be pros, its not a matter of if but when, great ones or not who knows but they're under 23 and genetic freaks but already sponsored and making solid coin...they have the size but quality of muscle and maturity of muscle takes time, as does learning how to come in on comp night dialed in....that comes thru time and trial and error so a snap comment like theyre on a gram and and not a pro yet quit is silly. Its not a life id choose for myself but unlike most rec users they're getting the blood tests and constantly monitored, if you're gonna play on the dark side might as well do it as safely as possible.

Messages In This Thread