rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that only have male friends?

Girls that only have male friends?

Quote: (09-08-2008 10:41 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2008 09:45 PM)token Wrote:  

I think that typically these kinds of girls will have two types of guys that she hangs out with: The kind she dates, and the kind that will do all the things her boyfriend hates but never get into her pants. Call them alpha and beta males, if you like.
Let me correct that: the kind she dates, and the kind she's only friends with. Almost all of the girls I've met at college have guys as friends that they adore, but would never deign to sleep with them. [Not all male friends are in this category]

I've hung out a little with my date's friends, and teased her for having loserish guy friends, and she defended them. I playfully described her dating them, and she of course, resoundingly denied that she ever would. And she's a nice person.

Maybe they're guilty pleasures... Who doesn't love nerds who leer at you and smell your hair?

[Image: idhitit.gif]

Messages In This Thread