rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that only have male friends?

Girls that only have male friends?

Quote: (09-07-2008 03:58 PM)wintergreen Wrote:  

What do you guys think of girls that don't have many (if any) close girlfriends?

I've run into a number of these at my college, an interesting sort. They're friends with only guys, and other guys-only type girls. I'm thinking specifically of three girls I know like this, though I'm sure I know more. They're all pretty emotionally stable; one is very pretty, petite and feminine, the other two, not so much.

There's also the somewhat androgynous types, who have roughly equal numbers of girl and guy friends. I'm in an open relationship with a girl like this. Upside: fairly emotional stability, downside: not as playful as I'd like, feel like my 'feminine wiles and wit' is stronger than hers. Nerdy girls are often in this category, if they're adroit enough to socialize with guys.

Quote: (09-07-2008 03:58 PM)wintergreen Wrote:  

What does it say about them that they don't get along with other girls? Are they better/worse to date or does it not matter? Different game style necessary?

Uh, they're sane. I can't help but think that girls are nuts - notably, liking a guy one second and then never returning his call the next.

They're going to be an easier date, less bullshit and games, but they may also be less feminine and playful. I can't speak to how feminine these girls tend to be, because I don't know enough to generalize. I'm capable of loving only very feminine girls, so I'm at a bit of an impasse.

Messages In This Thread