rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pass the Pussy Forward

Pass the Pussy Forward

Quote: (02-04-2012 09:41 PM)Moma Wrote:  

As Samseau has aptly put, it's a case of lacking abundance. A guy who is abundant in snatch, really doesn't give a fcuk about not helping the next man out. Again, it's a harmonious thing but those with an inner dearth wouldn't understand.

Thats it.

Every guy that i had met in my life that didnt want to share the pussy that he was fucking, he wasnt a player. He was a guy that was luckily fucking one or two girls per year and because he had this sort of low numbers, he was selfish about sharing his chicks. Also i believe that the less pussy you get, the more you will feel inclined to share less.

On the other side the guys that were getting lots of pussy didnt mind share their girls.

Im not saying that this is the issue with the players on here that are against this slogan.

As a note, the message here should be, ''pass the pussy forward, depreciate her value''. Because you really have to depreciate her value in order for you to pass the pussy forward, im not going to kindly tell her to fuck another guy while im trying to hit her, fuck that, i will just be nasty to her, depreciate her value and move on.

Messages In This Thread