rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Real Talk Sessions: Fake Dimes, Loser Females, & DOA Relationships

Quote: (04-07-2015 06:20 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2015 05:38 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

You bring everything what does a woman bring?

I am not saying they cannot bring anything to a relationship. But they rarely do.

On the job thing. Someone once told me. The only thing anyone really cares about you is what value you bring to them. So true.

When it's good, it's better than being single.
When it's boring, you deal with it.
When it's bad, it's worse then your worst moments of being single.

I can't really sell folks on LTR's, especially when I haven't sold myself on em, but there's something real nice to hear a sweet voice call out your name.

WIA

Yes but the truth speaks for itself: a good woman is great. The problem is that they are in short supply and the competition for them is fierce. Which is why, for the vast majority of men, they should learn to be happy without women. It is far more practical and leads to greater life satisfaction.

Ironically, the only people I meet who are happy without women are the men who have had plenty of women. I suppose a necessary condition of being a happy single man is to experience the opposite so they can understand themselves better. This logically means that most men will die unhappy since most men will never be successful with women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread