rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta Datasheet

Atlanta Datasheet

Quote: (04-06-2015 05:36 AM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

Sourcecode, Big Sky opened last summer and is a great place to pickup under 25 sorority girls from ACC and SEC schools. That is a place I wouldn't mind becoming a regular at. Also, a little further up Roswell Rd. is The Ivy, which has that same sorority/fraternity heavy crowd from Big Sky.

Did you bother going to any of the clubs like Opera, Prive, or Compound on their "black nights" while you were in town?

I've never been to the big areas.
I always meant to go to Opera, considering I dress better than the typical frat look.
But..I think I've mentioned before.. the cost of those places are more than I care to pay for..
With the high cost comes higher attitudes.

Even though I make decent money...I'm not gonna go into the throwing stacks to attract attention.

But.. I will admit.. girls I know that hit those clubs..are pretty top notch.

I wen't out again last weekend to buckhead.

End of the night..I almost pulled a threesome with 2 girls in blue dresses.
Grabbed them on the way out the club and told them I was taking them home and they went for it.
The boldness won them over. We made it to the corner of the street and I told one girl to kiss her friend and her friend to kiss me.
threesome kiss....fast forwards to waiting for an UBER cab to the chicks place.

This massive roided looking black guy came up and just help his middle finger up at on of the girls. ( I was just saying a couple weeks ago that I had never really been cockblocked by a black guy)

This dude was apparently mad. because one of the girls rejected him earlier. To make it worse..his friend was drunk an belligerent and apparently knew her. He started getting loud about her having a boyfriend ect ect
Slutshame worked on the chicks..And she thought the dude would actually tell her boyfriend.
The girls decided the were gonna "Go find their girlfriends at another club"
And left me hanging. -_-

Apparently one of the RSD guys was in the area and watched the whole thing go down.
He said.. was in the background clapping for me..figured I hit the jackpot.

I guess thats life though :\

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread