rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flake aversion techniques

Flake aversion techniques

I line up each day of the week with a different girl. A combination of first, second, third, etc., dates.

Inevitably, 2 or 3 or 4 of the girls will cancel, flake, reschedule, etc. But the result is that I don't really give a shit, because I've got another girl lined up the next night! And so I can try again.

Last night AND tonight different girls cancelled on me. Last night was supposed to be a first date, tonight was supposed to be a 5th date.

So what did I do instead? I lifted weights then made some homemade beef chili and crushed a few beers.

Life goes on, and tomorrow and the day after and the day after I've got other dates lined up!

This is probably not the answer you were looking for, but it's how I deal with it.

The side affect of this, of course, is that I don't put too much stock into one individual girl, and I think they can sense this. The result is that I'm less needy and therefore they are less likely to flake in the first place.

Messages In This Thread