rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flake aversion techniques

Flake aversion techniques

Quote: (03-23-2015 08:15 PM)-g- Wrote:  

I've only been flaked on 3 times, but below are my 2 favorite texts I send to a girl 3 days after being flaked on if I haven't heard back from them..

"I love that super cute thing you do where you don't text me back for hours. Gah. Adorable" -roissy
What I like about this, is that it is playful and it makes you look like you have had other stuff going on. Remember I waited 3 days to text this, not hours. I've used it twice and have a 100% success rate for getting a response.. But it might come 1-2 days later then game on.

"We should hang out soon, I'm starting to forget what you look like". I forgot where I saw it but it's great because it makes her feel like she had you but is losing you. If she's interested, you will definitely get a response.

Interesting you've had success with the first line ("I love that super cute..."). I believe Heartiste wrote a post on it to caution men against sending texts like that, because it reeks passive aggressiveness... which is a woman's game. Have you had actual dates result from it?

I like the second line, might try it out on a wishy washy girl later this week.

If a girl flakes and doesn't suggest a reschedule, I delete the number and next her. She might contact me out of the blue but I think twice about trying again.

Messages In This Thread