rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flake aversion techniques

Flake aversion techniques

Being flaked on sucks, but women are a dime a dozen and they do things for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes they flake out for legit reasons but a lot of the time it's not legit and they could be shit testing you. If you are flaked on, never get angry... It will only hurt you. Another thing I have noticed is that if they ask to reschdule, it's likely not a shit test but something actually came up. I've only been flaked on 3 times, but below are my 2 favorite texts I send to a girl 3 days after being flaked on if I haven't heard back from them..

"I love that super cute thing you do where you don't text me back for hours. Gah. Adorable" -roissy
What I like about this, is that it is playful and it makes you look like you have had other stuff going on. Remember I waited 3 days to text this, not hours. I've used it twice and have a 100% success rate for getting a response.. But it might come 1-2 days later then game on.

"We should hang out soon, I'm starting to forget what you look like". I forgot where I saw it but it's great because it makes her feel like she had you but is losing you. If she's interested, you will definitely get a response.

Always remember: "Girls are like buses. Miss one, Next 15 one coming" -Gucci Mane .. So if they flake, you can always next them and let them contact you. But if you want to be a little more aggressive or just say fuck it, be calm/cool when reopening.

What are your techniques?

Messages In This Thread