rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining Tools Thread

Pipelining Tools Thread

Quote: (02-28-2015 07:09 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

So far I didn't hear about one single person who had success pipelining girls using GPS spoofing and tinder for a county they will go to.

I do this successfully all the time, although admittedly I travel a bit more than most on here.

Just alone in the past year - Finland, Sweden, Holland, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Panama, DR, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico. The difficulty with this is that they will want to meet before you arrive, so I try to just do it a couple of days in advance.

My phone is currently in Manila even though I'm in NYC. Not sure if I'm going to actually show up for my ticket booked next week yet, but I know that girls across Manila are swiping right or left to my Tinder profile already so I can just get the matches on the spot. I am getting a lot of hits on Badoo and Skout too, which conveniently don't require any effort on my part. Of course, the Philippines don't require much effort compared to some other places.

I simply do this so that I don't find myself having to run around all night at some club trying to get laid.

Messages In This Thread