rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BB's Video Data Sheets on Life in Cambodia and Southeast Asia

BB's Video Data Sheets on Life in Cambodia and Southeast Asia

This video here needs some clarification because I think some comments I made in it gave a few of you guys the wrong idea.

Some of you expressed concern about my financial situation (one of you even offered to lend cash), and then a friend on Skype pointed out something in this video here that I think came across the wrong way.

I mentioned being "broke" and how we skipped dinner. Some of you took that as meaning skipped dinner entirely and thought I was missing meals.

If you listen again, that's not what I said or meant. We went out to a big birthday dinner at a very fancy restaurant with a crowd of people from a local church. It was one of those get-togethers where the host covers the drinks and you can buy dinner if you want, but it's not expected.

Hardly anyone at the party ate - we just skipped dinner as a common sense budget move. And then we raided the rice we had sitting out for the following day when we got back and cooked ourselves a late dinner. That's what I meant.

I really appreciate the guys on this forum and how everyone looks out for each other. That's right on. Times have been tight but only because I'm burnt out on freelancing and rarely bother looking for more clients anymore - not to mention lost both my debit cards and was still waiting on a replacement.

If I wanted more work I could roust it up.

I was just having a laugh in the video but I guess I better mind the things I say lest I give someone the wrong idea.

Anyhow, here's the vid. Tasty Khmer home-vittles. Speaking of broke, I think this is more of a "delicacy" among the lower classes, by the way. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread