rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia: A Warning

Asia: A Warning

Quote: (02-19-2015 12:34 AM)travolta Wrote:  

[quote] (02-19-2015 12:18 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

(02-19-2015, 05:18 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  I banged one chick who fucking worked in an assembly line factory putting toys together or whatever, she did not care what I did, but then again she 19 years old and never went to high school. Those are the kinds of girls you need to be aiming for.

You should be aiming for girls who don't have a high school education and work in a factory? haha, I'll pass.

Don't laugh, Asian assembly line game is legit. I ran this in China with huge results.

Each afternoon I would take the free tour at FoxConn. During the tour, while the guide wasn't looking, I would stash my phone number in the pockets of those white trench coats the girls were wearing. The girls were total zombies and wouldn't even notice, even if I grabbed a little titty while stashing.

Anyway, I wrote 'come assemble at my factory, I pay more. #555-555--5555'.

I would get dozens of calls which I turned into 'interviews' at my apt. In the course of a month I banged over 100 iPad assemblers. Here's a tasty sample of my conquests:

[Image: toy_workers.jpg]

PM me for details.

Messages In This Thread