rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange POF phenomenon..

Strange POF phenomenon..

Quote: (09-18-2011 03:00 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:39 PM)TheWolfHowls Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 08:58 PM)guey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 06:46 PM)TheWolfHowls Wrote:  

Here's my profile. What do you guys think?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/SillyEyedDog

I think you're on the right track in some aspects, lacking in others.

If I were you, I'd definitely play the "I'm a black guyyyyy" angle a lot.

In your profile, make fun of yourself for being black. Lay it on THICK. Use a lot of SMART and witty humor. Make obscure historical references. You should layer it on so thick that it comes off as almost offensive to black people in general.

You're going to piss a lot of black girls off, I am sure. But a few will get it and appreciate your sick sense of humor. White girls will like it because reflects you are not some thug idiot. (Which unfortunately is how many white girls view black guys in modern America. Completely unfair, but nonetheless true.)

The more offensive, the better. Most won't get it and will think you're a self hating black man. But the ones that DO get it, those are the ones you will definitely fuck after meeting.

Buena suerte.
Very good suggestion! What would you say i'm lacking in? Def don't hold back [Image: smile.gif]

Dude, let me give you some advice from the other side - don't play the "black thing" up. Your pics look good. When I look at your pics, without reading your profile, I think "this dude looks smooth, knowledgeable and articulate." Then I read your profile and it plays too much to the ghetto humor. If I were you, I would bring a little more seriousness to it, without eliminating the humor entirely. Show that you have a funny side and like to joke around, but you're also a smart dude. Women get intimidated by intelligence, but they are addicted to a man who has game and brains.
Don't play up to the 'black humor' too much.
Its kind of funny, i've gotten much better feedback from using the silly black humor stuff vs when i did the playful and articulate stuff. Definitely will take the advice in but still gotta milk for what its worth. Seems to be working for the better lol.

Had a meetup 8 days ago that should continue again hopefully. Got a few others lined up it looks like.

Messages In This Thread