rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Getting a Girl to Dance part of Game?

Is Getting a Girl to Dance part of Game?

Quote: (01-29-2015 10:19 AM)ChazKGB Wrote:  

dancing with girls is a point of confusion I have had for a long time. It wasn't for many years that I realized that dancing is about one thing, making the girl feel sexy about herself. If you dance well in front of a girl, with awesome moves, you should go find a guy at the end of the night and let him bang you, because you probably made the girl feel insecure about her self. Good job, hobo. But if you are with a girl and focusing on her, letting her do all the work, she will get wet, because that's every girl's fantasy. Then you can fuck her. From personal experience, this is very true with girls who are not professional dancers or that great.

There's some truth to this.

Sometimes I ask a girl to dance and run into some pros. These bitches would blatantly ignore my lead and goof off during music's climaxes and do some impressive shit of their own. I find it extremely annoying and arrogant and most of the time I leave as soon as they do that, even if it's considered rude.

So the same would hold true for girls. She is not impressed with your dancing skills. She MIGHT be impressed with the social proof you get from your dancing skills. In fact girls actually don't give a fuck about your Chevrolet or 600K income job, she loves the status that such stuff give you.

You gotta make her feel like she's also contributing to the dance and that you two have great physical chemistry.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread