rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mainland Chinese vs Taiwanese girls

Mainland Chinese vs Taiwanese girls

Quote: (01-26-2015 01:46 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2015 10:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

There is no way in hell 'Taiwan women are a complete disaster', mainlander women are 'more easy-going', or that not doing social-circle or online will cut out 99.9% of the women.
And being part of Winston Wu's readership is appalling. That guy will blame everything except himself.

The extremes in opinion always amuse me. 'This country is easy I do three women before breakfast' and 'This country is impossible the women are deathly scared of penises' in the same thread talking about the same women. What are people supposed to make of this?

The more time I spend on the forum, living in Bangkok, and meeting RVF members who are well traveled, the more I realize not all of us will have the same experiences. And really it comes down to looks, game and length of stay.

Guys who are good looking, have good game, and stick around a city for an extended period of time will have a much different experience than the guy who is average or below average in looks and game, and doesn't stick around long.

I know that sounds completely obvious, but on an anonymous forum we really don't know the guys dropping these sheets and making these statements the majority of the time. So when someone I do know personally, like Leighton, says a place is good, I put a lot of faith in that statement.

When a random guy comes around saying he struck out and the place is no good, I figure it is because he is lacking in some area. Either looks, game, length of stay, or knowledge of where to go in the city.

Another big thing is the cultural knowledge/appreciation. China's learning curve is almost all culture. Much more than the language barrier aspect. A guy who is severely lacking in knowledge of the local culture will strike out way more times than he technically should. Some countries' cultural barrier will make good looking guys with money do outright shitty. Like a couple Pakistani guys I knew of that, while fairly good looking with money, struck out in China because of their lack of cultural knowledge. Something that I think goes hand in hand with open-mindedness and having a lack of arrogance. Some guys carry so much arrogance with them, others around them can feel it. That was the vibe I got off those 2 guys.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread