rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing With Comedians While on Dates

Dealing With Comedians While on Dates

Quote: (01-17-2015 05:55 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

The best way to handle it? One-up the comedian with any chance you get. Reverse the roles and make him look like a pansy. He'd back the fuck off and move on to the next victim asap.

But what would I do? After all I'm not that great with on-the-spot stuff like that. I'd just smile and laugh along. Don't stutter, be confident. Make him know that you're a confident person who's fine with being the ass of the joke. He wouldn't waste any time moving on since you're not giving him the reaction he wants, like the unfortunate guy you talked about. Guys like him are gold to comedians with the 'audience interaction' style.

Very funny people can see the bitch in anyone. It's like they see blood. They tend to pick on that person until that person probably wants to crawl under a chair. Body language is usually the dead giveaway. You are right about showing confidence and resolve.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread