rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$500K For 5 Years - Need %5/annum

0K For 5 Years - Need %5/annum

Quote: (01-08-2015 01:23 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

You've been registered for 8 days and are attacking members and are not contributing the to thread.

Also, your being a passive aggressive bitch.

attack?

Here are my contributions on this issue:

#1. i warned the OP about the catastrophic nature of the advice to buy REITS in 2015.

#2. i reinforced zelcorpion position about how illadvised the OP stock selection is.

what have you, mechanico or worldwidetraveler contributed on this thread? nothing.

#3. i pointed out the errors of buying OIL and the EUR.

#4. i pointed out how the bond situation makes leverage ETF a bad advice.

And you are claiming that i didnt contribute? Those are four subcategories i have contributed. What have you, antitrace, el mechanico and worldwidetraveler contributed so far besides call me names?

and on top of that, i dont want to discuss with worldwidetraveler because i read his post history. you, mechanico and worldwidetraveler didnt add any useful info to the OP. but i am the one that is negative? You antitrace is the one calling me names right now, and apparently, i am the one that is negative?

For future reference, i will keep this in mind: avoid el mechanico, avoid antitrace, avoid worldwidetraveler. I suspect some gets their rocks off getting newbies banned by trying to start drama with them.

I will simply avoid all three of you. problem solved.

Messages In This Thread