rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal passive income to quit work forever

Ideal passive income to quit work forever

Quote: (12-29-2014 03:23 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Guys, imagine if all you ever did was go out and game women. That was your only focus. You woke up thinking about gaming, you went out gaming and ended up dreaming gaming.

Do you think you would have some stories that others would be skeptical about?

Now remove game and put in any other subject matter.

The take away from this is massive action and focus. When you develop an obsession it takes over you and crazy things happen. Things many would think are rare or lucky or disbelieve you altogether.

I understand this all too well. It doesn't surprise me there isn't a lot of people who understand that type of focus or obsession because it does seem rare.

I want to say this is a great quote for those of us who don't quite know large success yet.

I have said this for years to friends and others when I tell them plans or how much effort it takes to really succeed at anything.

The word to describe it really is obsession or all consuming. If you want to make amazing progress quickly at anything and be successful it needs to be your sole focus at that point in your life. I hear this repeatedly from successful people and people that are not successful look at you like you are sick in the head when you explain what it really takes to out-do everyone else. The amount of hours, the nights, the weekends, the time management, trying to squeeze out a social life on top of all that.

You need to sacrifice and persevere over long periods of time.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread