rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl?

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl?

Absolutely not. Never forget CH "The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximally restricting male sexuality." We all say/hear it over and over but it bears repeating for this question. How do I know this? Because I have been there. Allowing her sexual freedom while constricting yours is a fatal frame and I paid the price. The silver lining was that now I am single and sufficiently aware of the red pill and don't have to put up with her BS anymore.

Others have commented and said that it would be ok if she was not a girlfriend, and I agree with this but for a different reason than most of the comments I read. What I girl I am sleeping with does on her own time is to a great extent her own business as long as it doesn't affect my health or well being since she can't have expectations of me either.

But you are apparently in a monogamous relationship. The woman (more than the man) is not to sleep with others Men, women or God forbid something else. "The only way you could even think about messing with that girl at work is if you bring her home to my bed and surprise me with her." Something like that would be my only response and then the matter is settled. If you find out she messes with the girl behind your back then respond accordingly.

You should probably already have some other girls.

Messages In This Thread