Roosh V Forum
Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? (/thread-43661.html)

Pages: 1 2

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - turkishcandy - 12-25-2014

A hot, feminine, Slavic, non-lesbian (probably bi-curious) girl is flirting with your girlfriend at work. And, if it ever comes to that, your girlfriend is too jealous to invite you for a threesome. Would you still let your gf proceed with the flirtation and eventually have sex (whatever that means) with her? Would you agree with it only on the condition of a threesome? Or would you say no, no matter what?

This might be a weird question for some of you that you might find no different than asking ''Would you let your gf fuck another dude?'' but my brain is not capable of being jealous of hot girls. Instead it turns me on a lot. I'm curious about how other redpill guys look at this issue.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - azulsombra - 12-25-2014

If i saw this woman as the potential mother of my kids hell no.

If its just a short term girlfriend I would push heavily for the threesome.

If it would just be her and another girl then why are we in a relationship at all? If she did it that would downgrade her to pump and dump booty call status in my eyes. Nothing wrong with that status but I would know what category to put her in.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - PaulBrown - 12-25-2014

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:09 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

If it would just be her and another girl then why are we in a relationship at all? If she did it that would downgrade her to pump and dump booty call status in my eyes. Nothing wrong with that status but I would know what category to put her in.

Same here. Having a threesome with her best friend, if she's just a short term GF, then why not [Image: biggrin.gif]

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Slim Shady - 12-25-2014

Cheat? No. Threesome? Yes. Maybe I would worst case allow my girl to hook up with her alone once to build comfort to prep for the threesome.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - BortimusPrime - 12-25-2014

If your gf is jealous such that she doesn't want the threesome (presumably because she doesn't want you fucking the girl), then she's being hypocritical in wanting to go screw the girl herself. That sounds like those polyamorous relationships you read about where the girl fucks a bunch of a guys and her omega boyfriend goes on a long-winded rationalization of why he's fine with it.

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:23 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

If your gf is jealous such that she doesn't want the threesome (presumably because she doesn't want you fucking the girl), then she's being hypocritical in wanting to go screw the girl herself. That sounds like those polyamorous relationships you read about where the girl fucks a bunch of a guys and her omega boyfriend goes on a long-winded rationalization of why he's fine with it.

My gf doesn't want anything of that kind. Just something that one of her coworkers said to her led me to start thinking about this. Actually the only way for something to happen is that I push her into it.

The question in this thread is a hypothetical question, not a ''help me solve my problem'' question. I'm just curious about the guys' idea of cheating.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - kinjutsu - 12-25-2014

It's the same as cheating to me. Guy or girl it doesn't matter. A threesome is a different category all together.
If you have an open relationship and things are established that you're both seeking out strange then it's whatever.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - BortimusPrime - 12-25-2014

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:30 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:23 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

My gf doesn't want anything of that kind. Just something that one of her coworkers said to her led me to start thinking about this. This is a hypothetical question. I'm just curious about the guys' idea of cheating. Actually the only way for something to happen is that I push her into it.

Sorry, I meant "you" in the hypothetical sense.

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:38 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

It's the same as cheating to me. Guy or girl it doesn't matter.

See I knew somebody would say that. This is what I can't comprehend. Don't get me wrong, nothing is wrong with your point of view. It's just that I can't relate to it. Probably something is fucked up with me.

Maybe I'm thinking too primitive. If she can't get impregnated by that person (somebody with testicles) and if she can't leave my offspring uncared for that person (a man-like lesbian who fools women into choosing her over men), in short if it's a hot heterosexual girl I don't feel the tiniest bit of jealousy no matter what she does with her. Instead my brain is assuring me that my offspring are safe and that no matter what this will eventually lead to a threesome with 2 hot girls which will create even more offspring.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - LouEvilSlugger - 12-25-2014

I might be more conservative but if my gf was to have sex with another girl or even bringing up the idea of having threesome, I'd dump her on the spot. Same goes for getting a tattoo, cutting her hair extremely short and other similar fuckeries / nonsense.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Lizard King - 12-25-2014

If you want to weaken your frame, allow it.

I think this applies across most forms of relationship, fuck buddies, etc.

Lots of reasons why I wouldn't accept it. My girlfriend has mentioned it a few times and I shut it down because it's a rocky road. It's different if you're in a very casual relationship, but I think if she asks, she doesn't view it as casual, and she could be testing boundaries.

If she goes ahead and does it and you find out later, you should know what else you could expect.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Parlay44 - 12-25-2014

Anytime you have a chance of a threesome you should explore it. Of course this moves your girl from the marriage material / mother of your children category to the dumb slut I'm fucking category. You need to be able to change the way you view and feel about women on the fly. How far a relationship progresses down the marriage road is entirely up to the character of the woman. Save the trashy sex for your side girl.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - MrXY - 12-25-2014

I would and I have.

Seems like you guys don't have much experience with bi girls. I've dated several. The majority of them are really hetero and male oriented, but there is a part of them that needs this outlet with a girl from time to time. It's two different modes and one had little to do with the other

I agree with TurkishCandy; it's completely different than her cheating with a guy for both biological and psychological reasons. A girl I dated a couple of years ago had a girl she would fuck with a strapon. We had a normal male female relationship. When she invited me to have a threesome and fuck the other girl while she watched I refused because I knew that would cause emotional disruption that her alone fucking the other girl didn't.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Parlay44 - 12-25-2014

Quote: (12-25-2014 10:11 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I would and I have.

Seems like you guys don't have much experience with bi girls. I've dated several. The majority of them are really hetero and male oriented, but there is a part of them that needs this outlet with a girl from time to time. It's two different modes and one had little to do with the other

I agree with TurkishCandy; it's completely different than her cheating with a guy for both biological and psychological reasons. A girl I dated a couple of years ago had a girl she would fuck with a strapon. We had a normal male female relationship. When she invited me to have a threesome and fuck the other girl while she watched I refused because I knew that would cause emotional disruption that her alone fucking the other girl didn't.

I have experience with bi girls. They're fucking nuts. As much as I enjoy hanging out with and fucking them I don't feel they make good wife material. They make great girlfriends though.

For a LTR wifey I prefer a nice boring traditional conservative girl.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - MrXY - 12-25-2014

Yes I agree with all that

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - eljeffster - 12-25-2014

Absolutely not. Never forget CH "The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximally restricting male sexuality." We all say/hear it over and over but it bears repeating for this question. How do I know this? Because I have been there. Allowing her sexual freedom while constricting yours is a fatal frame and I paid the price. The silver lining was that now I am single and sufficiently aware of the red pill and don't have to put up with her BS anymore.

Others have commented and said that it would be ok if she was not a girlfriend, and I agree with this but for a different reason than most of the comments I read. What I girl I am sleeping with does on her own time is to a great extent her own business as long as it doesn't affect my health or well being since she can't have expectations of me either.

But you are apparently in a monogamous relationship. The woman (more than the man) is not to sleep with others Men, women or God forbid something else. "The only way you could even think about messing with that girl at work is if you bring her home to my bed and surprise me with her." Something like that would be my only response and then the matter is settled. If you find out she messes with the girl behind your back then respond accordingly.

You should probably already have some other girls.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - CactusCat589 - 12-26-2014

If we accept the premise that there's no possibility for a threesome, then no. What would be the point?

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - WestIndianArchie - 12-26-2014

My Girl Gotta Girlfriend...

From personal experience, bi-curious, bi, "lesbian" bitches are nothing but headaches.

Now I had a chick that wanted to watch me fuck some of her friends...at the time I was too square to take her up on it.

WIA

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Lucky - 12-26-2014

Quote: (12-25-2014 07:09 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

This is exactly my feeling. If I was in a serious relationship with a girl and she hooked up with another girl I would end it. Or push for a threesome and then end it. A girl who would do that is likely fucked up in some way, and not someone I'd want to hang around for very long.

If she's a fuck buddy and it's a casual sexual relationship then I wouldn't care what she does.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - The Reactionary Tree - 12-26-2014

Women who are true bisexuals (not the drunken make out or occasional 3 way) usually have psychological issues. Really, most anyone who identifies with the LBGT lifestyle has issues.

I would not feel comfortable letting my girlfriend hook up with another chick on the side (I wouldnt care if a fuck buddy did such a thing tho). If she were a serious relationship type i.e. wife/mother of kids, I do not know I would even feel comfortable having a 3 way with her.

When I'm not busy trying to stick my dick into every chick there is, I am actually a pretty strong supporter of monogamy [Image: lol.gif]

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - AneroidOcean - 12-26-2014

Since I define a GF as exclusive, no I wouldn't let her cheat on me with a girl.

Plenty of guys see it your way too, but I'm not one.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Sailor - 12-27-2014

Do people ask permission to cheat? and if permission is granted ,does that still count as cheating?
Still,hard to answer because not even the craziest of my argie girlfriends ever came up with that,but i guess i'd work a "then we both can fuck girls" deal

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - bacan - 12-27-2014

I don't mind having the rule: we are both allowed to fuck girls

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - Laner - 12-27-2014

In my experience, women are only Bi if someone is watching.

Left to their own sexual nature, they are hetero.

*This applies only to attractive women.

Question: Would you let your gf cheat with a girl? - dispenser - 12-29-2014

If the girlfriend suggested it, I would drop her. It's disrespectful behaviour that merits a metaphorical boot up the arse.
If she suggested a threesome, I would turn it down. Threesomes are an impressive achievement, but not so impressive with female help. I would consider the suggestion a dangerous sign of autonomy and mentally distance myself from the girl.