rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters During Press Conference

Obama Only Calls on Female Reporters During Press Conference

Quote: (12-21-2014 02:15 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

So how come Obama isn't getting slammed for sexism?

Because men have let this stupid shit slide for too long. Too many times on RVF we have discussed what happens if you give women too much slack. Give em an inch they will take that mile in a heartbeat. Same shit applies to white knights and manginas, because they are emulating effeminate behavior. In this case he either wants pussy or votes from women, or maybe both. Let him do it. Other blue pill men of all age groups need a system shock of some kind. They need to keep seeing that the Democrat party hates men. Not just white men, all men. Their army of women that mooch off social programs and fucked up alimony laws can be their downfall if these men would just wake the fuck up. There are plenty of conservative minded women to help tip the balance of power.

I'm not advocating Republican party, not yet at least, but if these idiotic liberals are to start loosing their grip on this society, it is going to be up to the men to decide this and stop being liberal and supporting these idiots.

Women in the US during these times will be regarded as having the highest amount of power any society of women has ever had. Even though Historians make rules about saying things like this, there is more than enough evidence to make this argument. I am confident about saying that now. If men want to live better they need to stop kissing women's asses and take them off the pedestal.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread