rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

It's strange to me when people point out Shanghai (or Guangzhou or certainly Beijing) as a place that's "clean" in China. Check the reported air reports for Shanghai and the proximity for last winter. In excess of 500ppm in the air - does that sound clean to you? Just because the street that you live on is swept regularly and people aren't spitting on the grounds, it doesn't mean the environment is healthy for you. You can avoid tainted food in China for the most part. You can avoid tainted water. Good luck avoiding tainted air.
Quote: (12-20-2014 05:23 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Great data sheet, but I'll also have to add that it's a rough place, like all of China, except the polished parts of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.

With rough I don't mean dangerous, but dirty, guys spitting everywhere and women lacking style and refinement.

Pollution and food safety is another issue, as well as mostly shitty housing (by western standards) with tons of issues unless you really pay over the top for a second tier city in China.

If you can comfortably handle this (mostly adventurous guys in their 20s) then you can definitely find many hotties and enjoy yourself, but if you want to eat clean, breath clean air and more refined women, then you're better off in Japan - or if you're set on China and got the money, Shanghai is much better in that regard too.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread