rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I prefer to date foreign women

Why I prefer to date foreign women

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:23 PM)Deebos Wrote:  

My whole life I've dated mostly American women with a few foreigners. Within the last few years that has changed, I've almost exclusively dated foreign women based on their feminity and today I received the message below, which for me, demonstrates why I prefer foreign women. (I've been very busy on personal projects and the flowers are through messages not actual flowers).

"I know you've been busy And I love you leave me messages or flowers or kisses I love your details are worth a lot to me . Because you give me one minute of your busy day And that is worth gold"

American women have fallen so far in my eyes for all the reasons we discuss on here. For me, American women are riddled with nothing but baggage and attitude. No thanks.

I pretty much agree.... But you can still find a few decent ones in rural towns... especially if you get them young.

Messages In This Thread