Roosh V Forum
Why I prefer to date foreign women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Why I prefer to date foreign women (/thread-43330.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Deebos - 12-14-2014

My whole life I've dated mostly American women with a few foreigners. Within the last few years that has changed, I've almost exclusively dated foreign women based on their feminity and today I received the message below, which for me, demonstrates why I prefer foreign women. (I've been very busy on personal projects and the flowers are through messages not actual flowers).

"I know you've been busy And I love you leave me messages or flowers or kisses I love your details are worth a lot to me . Because you give me one minute of your busy day And that is worth gold"

American women have fallen so far in my eyes for all the reasons we discuss on here. For me, American women are riddled with nothing but baggage and attitude. No thanks.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - LouEvilSlugger - 12-14-2014

[Image: cjIpjOk.jpg]

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Days of Broken Arrows - 12-14-2014

Wait, what's not to like?! Their brilliant sense of style or the fact that anytime you disagree with one, the response is "Someone ain't gittin' none tonite."

[Image: 71d99e2cbd7add506693b11f8b6d0871.jpg]

Why I prefer to date foreign women - jariel - 12-14-2014

You should like your women like you like your beer, imported.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - jariel - 12-14-2014

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:23 PM)Deebos Wrote:  

"I know you've been busy And I love you leave me messages or flowers or kisses I love your details are worth a lot to me . Because you give me one minute of your busy day And that is worth gold"

That's an excellent example of woman running "make a guy feel special" game.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Seductionsextravel Sebi - 12-14-2014

The last time I dated a woman from my home country (which is Germany) was a couple of years ago. I know from a friend that American and German women are very comparable.

Since I began to date wome from other parts of the world my dating life became better and better. Who doesn't want to trade an always complaining woman against a cute girl who smiles at you in the morning in a way that shows respect and love

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Geomann180 - 12-14-2014

I'm American born - foreign raised - come back to the US. I've never dated an American girl. I've fucked maybe two total.

I'm sure there are dateable American girls out there but I am not holding my breath.

G

Why I prefer to date foreign women - SlickyBoy - 12-14-2014

People think I have an Asian fetish, but they're missing the point - I may be with an Asian but not because she's Asian, but because she's NOT American. Other than that, I'm pretty easy.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Jaydublin - 12-14-2014

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:23 PM)Deebos Wrote:  

My whole life I've dated mostly American women with a few foreigners. Within the last few years that has changed, I've almost exclusively dated foreign women based on their feminity and today I received the message below, which for me, demonstrates why I prefer foreign women. (I've been very busy on personal projects and the flowers are through messages not actual flowers).

American women have fallen so far in my eyes for all the reasons we discuss on here. For me, American women are riddled with nothing but baggage and attitude. No thanks.

I pretty much agree.... But you can still find a few decent ones in rural towns... especially if you get them young.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - samsamsam - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:51 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

Anyone know where the girl on the right is from? Thanks.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Rawmeo - 12-15-2014

That picture is so true. Everytime I schedule dates with Thai girls, it's so easy, just tell a date and time and it will happen. No shit tests or anything. I got shit-tested by girls who told me they lived in a foreign country for a while.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - RIslander - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-14-2014 11:43 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

People think I have an Asian fetish, but they're missing the point - I may be with an Asian but not because she's Asian, but because she's NOT American. Other than that, I'm pretty easy.

I exclusively date Asian women (with a few foreign-born Latinas thrown in for good measure). Every American girl I cross paths with loves to ask me why I have an Asian fetish and how these girls are so tiny and I must not be able to handle a real woman.

I want to drop kick them in their fat twats.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - The Reactionary Tree - 12-15-2014

Before I went to the Philippines, one of my co-workers asked me what's so great about their women. I told her that they are petite, feminine and know how to cook. She replied, "well, I'm none of those things." That's probably why she's 31 and alone with zero prospects... but hey, she has a doctorate and a well paying job, doesn't that give you guys a boner?

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Dalaran1991 - 12-15-2014

When you talk about good experience with foreign girls, do these girls often come from small cities and rural towns?

I spent a lot of time in Vietnam and the girls in big metropolitans (Hanoi and Saigon) are about just as cunty as US women, though the % is definitely lower.

I met a few French girls here who are total sweethearts and they are always from somewhere I can't find on a map. The self-proclaimed Parisians can be very annoying likewise.

I'm starting to think the "American cunt" we hate so much on here is more or less "big city with high standards of living and left-wing sentiment" cunt. Which is most of the US female population anyway.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - playharder123 - 12-15-2014

@samsamsam

She is indian actress

Asin

Why I prefer to date foreign women - DJ-Matt - 12-15-2014

While those pictures are funny and I see your point, other than being fat, most girls where I live seem pleasant in their profiles and the ones I meet in person. There are plenty of those asshole type bitches around but they're not a majority from what I've seen. There's just SO MANY FATTIES!

Why I prefer to date foreign women - Dusty - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-14-2014 03:51 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

This is funny but it'd be better if the American chick was over weight and covered in tats.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - General Mayhem - 12-15-2014

Eh, you can get an American girl to worship the ground you walk on if you play the game right.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - The Reactionary Tree - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:19 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Eh, you can get an American girl to worship the ground you walk on if you play the game right.

The power lies within your pants. Give a broad the dicking of her life and she will love you long time.

Why I prefer to date foreign women - dark_g - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 05:30 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

When you talk about good experience with foreign girls, do these girls often come from small cities and rural towns?

I spent a lot of time in Vietnam and the girls in big metropolitans (Hanoi and Saigon) are about just as cunty as US women, though the % is definitely lower.

I met a few French girls here who are total sweethearts and they are always from somewhere I can't find on a map. The self-proclaimed Parisians can be very annoying likewise.

I'm starting to think the "American cunt" we hate so much on here is more or less "big city with high standards of living and left-wing sentiment" cunt. Which is most of the US female population anyway.

I think You hit the nail on the head. I think it's more of a Big City/country girl thing. I grew up in NYC where cuntiness runs amuck. As I traveled outside of NYC I learned that you can say hello to women without them giving you the Gas Face in return. Some will even strike up a conversation with you based on that Hello.

Back when I joinged the military and went down to Georgia for training, I was walking through the Mall in Agusta for the first time and a hot black chick said hello to me as she walked by. I actually turned around and said to myslef"who me, you talking to me?" wasn't used to that in NY.

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:23 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

[quote='General Mayhem' pid='906155' dateline='1418663980']
... Give a broad the dicking of her life and she will love you long time...

I've also learned that if you give a girl the "dicking of her life", you are guaranteed pussy from her for the rest of your life whenever she is available. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:23 PM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 12:19 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

The power lies within your pants. Give a broad the dicking of her life and she will love you long time.

Exactly.

In the past year almost any girl I have banged more than once all of a sudden wants to make me dinner, and will show up with bottles of booze for me, expecting nothing more than a good fuck.

I love foreign women as much as the next guy, but I still love American women.

Some day I hope to get on a high enough level to just play world game, where the circles I run in have quality women regardless of where they are from. Read, models.

Eddie Murphy says it best in this routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXRp-JvyGM

Why I prefer to date foreign women - RIslander - 12-15-2014

[Image: attachment.jpg23538]   

Fixed it for ya.

Quote: (12-15-2014 01:21 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Fixed it for ya.

If that is what the girls look like where you are hanging out I feel sorry for you.

She has a witch finger.