rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake Swag & Is Big In?

Fake Swag & Is Big In?

It's very rare that you meet a truly confident girl, but I've found it's the fat girls who usually exhibit the greatest amount of fake swag.

Case in point:
Quote:Quote:

"My thighs touch. My tits bounce. I have stretch marks. And I am fucking beautiful."

With chicks like the one above being called thick, voluptuous, etc. its obvious at this point that these women really believe they are sexy. Probably because they do receive attention from their share of men who really like fat titties, asses, etc. The smart ones just use them for late night love, with no one else the wiser of their trysts, while some occasionally will date them -- those are usually average/below average black men with fat non-black women.

Recently while standing in line at Publix, a girl was telling a friend of hers about how one of their other friends is using fake pics on a mi gente page to get men from around the country to send her money. Apparently the girl is actually a really fat girl, and I was surprised when the girl who had just become aware of her friend's scam responded, "she should just show her real self, big is in."

Is big really in?

I've noticed the night life in Miami has changed drastically in the past 3-4 years. In the past, there weren't many fat girls in the club, and the ones that were got absolutely no play. They were the ones usually relegated to the cockblocker roles. Now I would say they are the majority in the clubs -- obviously there are exceptions.

I've always said who you fuck and who you'll be with are two different things. For example, I've smashed chicks that look like this, who some of my friends would deem fat:

[Image: arka_11-19-10__74_.jpg]

But then I see dudes hand in hand, kissing in CVS, chicks like this...

[Image: Guy.jpg]

So I don't know, maybe big is in, which is a problem, because for now these girls will continue to express fake swag, and dudes who think they are swinging for low fruit, will find themselves getting dissed harder than they would if they did talk to the dimes, who are looking awfully lonely in the clubs these days.

Messages In This Thread