Roosh V Forum
Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Fake Swag & Is Big In? (/thread-6442.html)

Pages: 1 2

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - jariel - 09-06-2011

It's very rare that you meet a truly confident girl, but I've found it's the fat girls who usually exhibit the greatest amount of fake swag.

Case in point:
Quote:Quote:

"My thighs touch. My tits bounce. I have stretch marks. And I am fucking beautiful."

With chicks like the one above being called thick, voluptuous, etc. its obvious at this point that these women really believe they are sexy. Probably because they do receive attention from their share of men who really like fat titties, asses, etc. The smart ones just use them for late night love, with no one else the wiser of their trysts, while some occasionally will date them -- those are usually average/below average black men with fat non-black women.

Recently while standing in line at Publix, a girl was telling a friend of hers about how one of their other friends is using fake pics on a mi gente page to get men from around the country to send her money. Apparently the girl is actually a really fat girl, and I was surprised when the girl who had just become aware of her friend's scam responded, "she should just show her real self, big is in."

Is big really in?

I've noticed the night life in Miami has changed drastically in the past 3-4 years. In the past, there weren't many fat girls in the club, and the ones that were got absolutely no play. They were the ones usually relegated to the cockblocker roles. Now I would say they are the majority in the clubs -- obviously there are exceptions.

I've always said who you fuck and who you'll be with are two different things. For example, I've smashed chicks that look like this, who some of my friends would deem fat:

[Image: arka_11-19-10__74_.jpg]

But then I see dudes hand in hand, kissing in CVS, chicks like this...

[Image: Guy.jpg]

So I don't know, maybe big is in, which is a problem, because for now these girls will continue to express fake swag, and dudes who think they are swinging for low fruit, will find themselves getting dissed harder than they would if they did talk to the dimes, who are looking awfully lonely in the clubs these days.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Kickb - 09-06-2011

She's like one of those huge bears you can win at the fair.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - guey - 09-06-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 12:06 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'd fuck the girl in the first pic's brains out.

Fuck I love latinas.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - jariel - 09-06-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 12:13 PM)guey Wrote:  

I'd fuck the girl in the first pic's brains out.

Fuck I love latinas.

+1. I haven't met one yet that hasn't been a "bust it baby".

You've given me an idea for a thread.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Chad Daring - 09-06-2011

This big is beautiful shit is something thats been slowly getting to me for a while now, probably because I was one of the guys that supported it before I took the red pill. I forget who said it but the line was something along the line of "fuck these girls but never date them" but honestly, I think if there's ever hope to get girls skinny again you'd have to write them off entirely, OR fuck them, but then make it damn obvious that you used them, to the point of being malicious.

Though I will agree, high fives all around for big assed latina girls.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - gringochileno - 09-06-2011

It's the rationalization hamster at work. Fat girls think that if they can get a drunk alpha for a one night stand they must be attractive. Add that to more and more men being forced to date down because of the expansion of the obesity epidemic, constant inundation with self-esteem rhetoric, and myths about beauty being socially constructed, and you have more than enough to convince fat chicks to believe what they want to believe.

Betas chiming in to back up their assertions in order to appease their own cow girlfriends doesn't help matters either.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Screwston - 09-06-2011

Lol fake swag. I think it comes from "all sizes are beautiful" bullshit and attractive guys treating them good. Do your fellow man a favor and disrespect these cows as much as possible. It's fake swag though. There's no way in hell a fat bitch can think her rolls and man arms look good. I don't think they're that delusional.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Smitty - 09-06-2011

"Big is beautiful" is basically a fat girl saying "I'm too lazy and undisciplined to be any better."

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:30 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

"Big is beautiful" is basically a fat girl saying "I'm too lazy and undisciplined to be any better."

I tell other guys I'm on a diet they want to know more and ask questions, about 50% of girls I tell I'm on a diet have literally laughed and asked why. Its fucking sad.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Aliblahba - 09-06-2011

You guys spend WAY too much time worrying about fat girls on this forum.
Here's your punishment:

[attachment=2998]

Every time I see a fat girl thread I'll post and equally disgusting pic. Maybe I can condition response you into start posting pics like this:

[attachment=2999]

See? Much more appeasing to the eye.

I'll see your ass covered in flies and raise you whatever the fuck this is

[Image: attachment.jpg3000]   

But really though, have drunk/desperate would you have to be?!

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - k37 - 09-06-2011

I want to figure out a way to put a female sterilisation thing into ice cream. Then at least fatties can't breed.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Smitty - 09-06-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:35 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:30 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I tell other guys I'm on a diet they want to know more and ask questions, about 50% of girls I tell I'm on a diet have literally laughed and asked why. Its fucking sad.

You can't tell women you're on a diet. Even if they are healthy and fit, they won't understand why a man is dieting (to them, it's not masculine). When they question your healthy eating habits, just tell them it's part of your lifestyle. Not a diet, just the way you live. The fatties will NEVER understand. They healthy ladies will appreciate your discipline. Fatties are beyond hope for...anything.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Excelsior - 09-07-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:51 PM)k37 Wrote:  

I want to figure out a way to put a female sterilisation thing into ice cream. Then at least fatties can't breed.

There is already plenty of evidence that they'll have a harder time breeding.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Gmac - 09-07-2011

The whole "big is beautiful" thing always strikes a chord with me, but you already knew that. I just wish people would stop throwing around the term diet as it's known -- which is temporary. Make a lifestyle change, don't just go on a temporary eating hiatus. This is the main reason people are so fat, they're not disciplined in their eating/exercise habits... AND the parenting is not supportive or knowledgeable. It's a fundamental problem that isn't going away anytime soon (at least in America). They just don't get it, and this mentality of "I'm comfortable in my body even though I'm fat, ugly, and disgusting" does not help, in fact it hurts more.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Basil Ransom - 09-07-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 09:57 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

You can't tell women you're on a diet. Even if they are healthy and fit, they won't understand why a man is dieting (to them, it's not masculine). When they question your healthy eating habits, just tell them it's part of your lifestyle. Not a diet, just the way you live. The fatties will NEVER understand. They healthy ladies will appreciate your discipline. Fatties are beyond hope for...anything.

Lol, the same thing happens when you tell a girl you want to gain weight. "Why would you want to do that?" Even if you explain you mean muscle, they start to question you for not thinking you're flawless.

We keep thinking that 30% to 50% of girls are fatties. In reality, it's often like 0% to 15%, or 75% to 100%. That is, when you look at a social circle of girls, the proportion of fatties is much higher or lower than the population at large. So in one circle, morbid obesity isn't remarkable, while in another, being thin is expected. Fat ghetto black girls are not comparing themselves to thin Jewish princesses (not that either are uniformly fat or skinny). That's why fat girls don't live in agony over their abominable blobby selves; skinny girls simply aren't normal. Even so, the same girl who calls men superficial will judge you mercilessly for touching a chubby girl, even if she has chubby friends.

Nowadays, being fat is like having a gay son - you'd never want it for yourself, but you'd never criticize someone else for having it. The skinny girl would be horrified at the prospect of turning fat, but her fat friend is 'gorgeous.'

I've also noticed on online dating via OKCupid, girls who actively exercise and keep in shape are extremely intolerant of overweight men (as evidenced by a question on there).

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Scott - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-06-2011 12:06 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I thought she looked like a fat(ter?) Rikki Lake.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - megaframe - 09-11-2011

I think it went something like this.

America in general becomes fatter. That means a higher ratio of fat chicks. If a guy goes out, he will have more competition for non-fat chicks than 10 or 20 years ago. Those that lose either have to learn game, persist, or go down a notch. Some guys will go look for stuff on the internet like game to help--yet when they find it, many will think it counterproductive, think it's a scam (sometimes it is) or say it's only for assholes. They can keep trying, but if they keep losing they'll eventually have to shoot for lower. These chicks are either with or fucking men that would normally be dating higher quality women. So, they think that since this guy is using her as a last resort, that her value is actually increased by 2 or 3 points.

If you don't shun fat people, start doing it now. More fatties only means that more fat women will rationalize the shit out of the dicks they're sucking.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Roosh - 09-11-2011

"Big is in" = "I give up"

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Chad Daring - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-11-2011 04:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Big is in" = "I give up"

"Big is beautiful" = "I'd rather fuck fat girls then become better then I am"

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Excelsior - 09-11-2011

Give me a choice between a chance to game/bang this thing and solitude, and I will chose to remain alone every single time.

If big is in, then I'm out.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Aliblahba - 09-11-2011

Quote: (09-11-2011 08:10 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Give me a choice between a chance to game/bang this thing and solitude, and I will chose to remain alone every single time.

If big is in, then I'm out.

You can drink an ugly girl pretty but not a fat girl thin.

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - iknowexactly - 09-11-2011

USA standards decay has a larger sphere of effect than Whale-ism.

I see guys who outclass me, 6'2", younger, athletic, good looking faces, with thin chicks who are just HOMELY ugly.

They're trading whale status for ugly status.

It's a grim set of alternatives.

Lucky we have reasonable worldwide air travel, eh?

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - jariel - 09-12-2011

[Image: night-clubs-for-overweight-people_2.jpg]

Fake Swag & Is Big In? - Roosh - 09-12-2011

What's more shocking is that they make clubbing clothes that fit a woman of her size.