rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albanian pop wannabe being empowered and all that (NSFW)

Albanian pop wannabe being empowered and all that (NSFW)

Quote: (11-25-2014 11:00 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:40 AM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:29 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

I never saw that couple again, but I like to think they're still married and working on baby #3. And momma knows to keep the bedroom door locked when daddy comes home.

I've always taken away one of the more prevalent wisdoms on this forum: you can take foreign girls who are sweet and feminine but once in America for 3+ months they begin their Americanization and all the good qualities - loyalty, femininity, etc - go out the window.

It is critical to watch who they take on for their circle of friends. Women love destroying other women's pleasure.

Yeah that can be a problem for sure. However, if you ever introduce one to a known bitch just to see if she would find that person interesting, and they tell you privately in the car that the other woman and or her friends are idiots and bitches, you know for a fact that her head is in the right place. My wife has met or seen maybe half of the Chinese women in my social circle, as well as the non-Chinese ones. She thinks all of the ones I think are a bitch, are bitches too. If anything she keeps the other guy's women in line. At first she was the new gal. Now they seem to all look up to her for advice. Her own personal friends are even doing that lately.

If you guys ever go this route, look for leadership qualities in the girl and give them reverse shit tests to see how strong their core value system is. Some women have strong values that even pull their parents and family members to look to their leadership. Notice I did not say a domineering matriarch, I singled out value system.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread