rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greatest Video Game you haver played

Greatest Video Game you haver played

Quote: (11-12-2014 05:08 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 03:40 PM)Sturmgeist Wrote:  

Red Dead Redemption.

Lots of masculinity and red pill truths in the story line and John Marston. His son is a little bitch though.

John was the last video game character I felt any kind of bond with. Like him, I recognise strength, honour, duty and stoicism are relics of the past and we're moving into an age that has no time for it.

Whilst Joel in 'The last of us' seems like this stereotype, he's highly emotionally-reactive, and the female characters are the pragmatic stoics. It's a game with the sex roles reversed, which is why it was applauded for its female characters: they're all guys with vaginas.

Likewise. His character development is so incredibly strong. I felt empathy for him and everything he did was for his family and to become a better family man by attempting to atone for his past.

Most games these days, I can't get into or finish because there is zero character development. Rockstar did a great job with RDR.

Messages In This Thread