rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kardashians talk about why they date black men

Kardashians talk about why they date black men

Quote: (11-09-2014 10:05 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I honestly believe these Kardashian whores (and the people behind the scenes enabling them) have singlehandedly contributed more to the decline of our society in the past decade than any other group of people. They have poisoned the minds of an entire generation of women through their atrocious behavior on television. Everything about this family is completely vile. They are totally consumed with an unquenchable thirst for money, sex and fame. They have normalized the worst kind of attention whoring and cattiness, to say nothing of stupidity, shallowness and greed. They are, in fact, such a disgusting group that you will find that even a large portion of their fan base will only admit to watching them as a guilty pleasure, as a living trainwreck. However, these people are deluding themselves. The widespread behavior of watching trashy reality television calls to mind the old Nietzsche quote about how, "If you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares back into you." These millions of women who sit around watching the Kardashians as a guilty pleasure are in fact internalizing behavioral and social norms without even realizing it. They are being subtly socially programmed without their knowledge. The result is that over time they will find themselves acting more and more like the disgusting Kardashian family, because through the magic of television they have been picking up on those behaviors and becoming desensitized to them.

This is why literally my first disqualification for a woman being worth a relationship these days is if she enjoys watching trashy reality shows on a regular basis. If she does, she is almost guaranteed to be complete trash herself, because women are herd creatures that cannot help but follow the crowd, and these reality shows essentially create an artificial group of alpha females for them to emulate. If you've ever wondered why so many women today are shallow, narcissistic, fame-obsessed attention whores, look no further than the Kardashian family, who are treated as de facto royalty in the media today, and who thus spread their toxic influence and example into the minds of millions of women every week.

Yes, but the problem goes much deeper than that. Who are the good role models for today's women?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread