rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Working on my Ukraine refugee game

Quote: (10-17-2014 04:14 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:43 AM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 12:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:39 PM)ohionukes Wrote:  

Well, actually I was sort of joking, but only partly. I travel for the cultural experience more than anything, and I thought it would be interesting to visit a camp. On my last trip to Kiev, I spend a lot of time with a 24 year old doctor who told me about bullets flying past her head as she tried to help the people shot in Maiden square during the recent revolution.

I think it would be very interesting if I would be lucky to meet someone there, just to get first hand stories of their experiences. And if I could brighten her day with a nice dinner and night on the town (without expectations), I don't see the harm in that. My travels have never been driven by flag acquisition (although there is nothing wrong with that) - I just thought it would be something interesting and possibly fun to do.

just come to Kiev half of Donetsk is here. But seriously this war in the east is not a joke and . Gimme a break.

Maybe try Dallas and u can save some damsel in distress from the rapidly spreading Ebola virus? [Image: lol.gif]

..."nobody here is giving u free pussy bc you are some savior from the West."

Is there evidence for this statement or a hypothesis? I am not sure why all the moralist attitudes. "Game is where you find it." - and you can quote me on that.

Honestly maybe you should just read the Ukraine III thread and see what everyone's been writing there. Lot of good stuff in there that details how the "western savior" effect doesn't seem to be in play for most guys. And the 'evidence' is what I've seen, read, heard and experienced in my couple months here so far. I guess I'm about as good a voice on it as you'd find, along with the other posters in the Ukraine threads. And I don't know what is so "moralist" about what I and others have written - did not mean it in that sense.

Anyway, I have not heard of these shelters but would think it would be a bad idea to prey on the misfortune of others and also would probably be pretty dangerous as well given how desperate these people are right now. I'd assume that they are under surveillance and have guards too hence not exactly "pussy paradises."

Exactly...I would also expect most of them also hating western folks since being from Eastern UA they blame West for Maiden. Regardless if they support pro Russians separatists or not doesn't change the fact that the majority from the regions were against the WESTERN supported Maiden.

Personally if I was from Donetsk and the gov't shelled me out of my home I would run to the nearest fat American and drop a stone on his head. Just me.

Messages In This Thread