rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another LMR Question

Another LMR Question

A lot of my dates come from Tinder and a few are from in person approaches. I almost always go for the first date bang and have read Tuth's first date bang formula. I'll meet them at a bar within about 10 mins from my apartment and we'll have 1-2 drinks max. I never go for the kiss in the bar but I try to work in as much kino and comfort building as I can. I'll spend at least 45 minutes to an hour asking them questions about their lives, their passions and other topics to get them in an emotional state. I always try to have them do about 80% of the talking while I do 20%.

If our first round of drinks is nearly done and I can tell we're vibing I'll bring up one of my real passions in life, photography. Almost without fail they will ask if I have any photos I can show them. I'll say I have a few on my phone but most are at home on my ipad [Image: angel.gif] I'll show them a few photos on my phone and they'll always react positively and mention something like "I'd love to see more of your work sometime". I'll follow up with "do you have anywhere you need to be now? Let's swing by my place and you can take a look". More than 50% of the time they will agree and I'll quickly settle the bill and have them follow me to my place.

Once we're at my apartment I'll put some music on the TV (Pandora) and fix us a drink. I have a collection of photos on my iPad that are proven winners and I'll let them scroll through while we're sipping our drinks and it's a perfect opportunity to move in close to them on the couch while I give quick back stories on the photos. A few minutes into the slide show my hand is casually resting on their leg while they're saying how much they love my work [Image: lol.gif]

Depending on how quickly they go it will take about 10 minutes for them to look through my photo portfolio and they're usually very relaxed and comfortable by this point. I'll pick a time when we're very close and they're in the moment and I'll take my hand and gently turn their head towards me and begin kissing them. And that's where my original question begins....

Messages In This Thread