rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-22-2011 08:43 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 08:21 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

Well MiXX I am not particularly bothered by what you say. Your entitled to your opinion about me as I am of you. I was giving an opinion not hating. That's all it was at the end of day, a point of view. And from where I am standing Colombianas are mostly hyped up because of the easy sex and cheap pussy. By the way a "troll" is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community. So unless you saw in my post anything to do with gay men, I'd say I was fairly on-topic. Just thought I'd point that out. If all you want to do is screw brain dead chicks that aren't good for anything thats fine. In fact I applaud it but some of us would like more. Even if its not a wifey thing and just a girlfriend or a good fuck I would like to screw someone that has more to them. Someone alittle more worldly and not so one dimensional. Kind of like the movie "boomerang" where the guys says I look for perfection not looks. That includes character, intelligence and sophistication. Someone you can be proud of fucking.

I don't see the Colombian as all that. Yes you will find a few beauties here and there but the bulk of the beauties you talk of are well out of range for most of us even with spanish and good game. You need to be very handsome, lots of cash, with the right surname and credentials before you even breathe the same air as the kinds of women you call 9's and 10's or known models and news anchors. the ones I have seen (not talked to, since I can't be asked to deal with them) in Bogota and London act as though they were gift wrapped by God himself. I don't see why one should waste time with those girls.

And despite what "some" may have you believe relying on pure game alone wouldn't work. You need looks or Money. Preferably both. If narcos are paying $60,000 just to screw known models or news anchors..........Wait a minute.....Isn't this prostitution?

MiXX would wouldn't have $60,000 spare laying around by any chance would you? I mean since your into model types you must be spending like a G.

You know, amongst all your hatin' and smoke you threw up as a distraction from what I challenged you with, I notice that you did not mention one word about bustin' out a data sheet on gamin' argie girls? Or, did I miss that somewhere around the part you asked if I have 60K laying around to "pay-off" the models I bang?

I just re-read it, nope, you do not mention one thing about busting out a data sheet and showing us what you got on Argie girls and gamin them. The "hatorade" you drank this morning was definitely strong like the force!

Just as I suspected: ALL TALK, NO GAME! ** That's probably what the Colombian girls thought about you too.

I won't recommend Roosh ban you just yet, I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself. You are actually entertaining me......for now.

Mixx
O grow up! Are you still on this? I just said I was not hating it's an opinion. Can't you read? And yes I do plan on doing a report on my findings in other countries. I just haven't had the time to put together a well thought out report. I don't know about you but I have to work to make money and travel, that is why I haven't had time to write about Argentina (and Ghana as one poster requested since I am here and have been for the past 6 months). But you clearly have issues. You need to sort yourself out mate. No one is hating here is all you.

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Messages In This Thread