rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-22-2011 05:11 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 04:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 04:08 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

I am not concerned about Colombia being ruined. Personally I think it's alittle over rated.

What do you like more?
Well G manifesto if I am going to be brutally honest, then I would have to say the women of Argentina are way better and more European. Since I am from Europe and lived in many European countries such as UK, Spain etc etc I prefer that classiness that women in the Americas lack. It's hard to explain. The women in Argentina come close to what you would see in Southern Europe. I think alot of guys hype up Col to end making out like there are models on every corner. It's not true. 9's and 10's are like 5-10% of the female populace. That means you are fighting other Colombian guys (likely more well off then you and more connected) The rest could lie in a comfortable 6 range or below. When in Elephant and Castle (Which is where most Hispanics are) you rarely see Colombians that have the WOW factor. Mostly they are pretty average. The ones that are hot normally are very superficial about their looks and you can do fuck all else apart from apply make up. They are lazy, can't cook, can't clean, high maintenance etc etc which is fine if you are just fucking women and don't mind paying for it. I too like fucking women but I prefer to fuck women that have more to them then just looks. I know I am fucking their pussys not their brains but it just feels better. Thats why I laugh when Mixx goes on and on about these model/celebrity types. Great that the look good with lots of make up and possible tit enhancement. But after that what else is to them? At least in Southern Europe you can meet girls that aren't upper class but still humble, you just need to be more humble. But Col is more hyped due to the gringos and easy sex. I could never take a Colombian as a serious option for a mate.

Did I forget to add that The colombianas are just money hungry hoes?

I second this post right here. This is the full monty this guy is talking about here, and not some dumb "I love colombian pussy shit". Colombia receives a lot of hype because gringos spend a ton of money on these dumb, simple bitches. You see them running to western union daily like rats to get their little "offshore pension" .You see in Colombia if a bitch is over 30 and not married, she's pretty much damaged goods. If she has a child and not married, she should just drown herself. Colombian men with power and money don't really want that , so they seed it to "mikey" the dumb gringo who comes there and makes her feel as though she's very valuable. Some of them feel empowered because they have a fucking maid. Can you imagine a Colombian that makes 600 a month U.S., with a maid? In her lazy fucking mind, this is about status, so cleaning and cooking is just off limits. These cabronas lie so much that a priest should be present at every conversation you have with them. If any of my friends told me they were marrying a Colombiana, here's my advice...Don't bring her to the states at all. Keep her in that little town where you found the bitch. Knock her up as quickly as possible. All she has is her body so when you do that, she will feel obligated to keep you around. Install G.P.S. in car, install covert software in all computers. Monitor who her friends are. Don't teach her shit. This is a place to fuck, and get fucked, you might get real love if the bitch is in a small town with not a lot of gringo influence.

Messages In This Thread