rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-22-2011 12:41 PM)latinlover Wrote:  

The flakiness needs to be understood in terms of the culture. People are generally polite and it,s easier for them to give you their number and ignore you, then creating possible tension by saying no. The reason they haven't turned up is not because they changed their mind, it's possibly because they had no interest in you in the first place.

knowing that girls are "flaky" surely,I would change tact rather then doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome.

Girls think they are sneaky but they really aren,t. Unless you are completely star-crossed, you'll see this a mile off. Give an inch and they'll try and take a mile. When 60% of the population are in the lower two strata income, course you'll get girls who'll look use their looks on nieve foreigners.

Agian the best way I would imagine to avoid gringo hunters is to get off the gringo trail.

For me, colombia was a complete fuckfest from day one. It's just a case of re-calibrating game and a greater understanding of local customs. And working your ass off like no ones business.
LL, after a confirmation with my colombian gf, I can tell you that flakiness comes in many instances from the fact that in Colombia people don't set up appointments to see each other days ahead of time. Most of the time, one calls the same day and they go out. Also, if you follow the bang stragery and don't call them in between the days of the appointment, they are going to think you're not serious about them.
The correct way of doing this to call the same day you want to go out or if you decide to do it days ahead, to be sure you call on the day of the appointment for confirmation. I think many Americans are uncomfortable with the idea of calling the same day, but when in Rome...
And yes in some instances even calling on the same won't matter, because she either doesn't like you or she has upgraded :-)

Jarocho

Messages In This Thread