rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

Quote: (09-22-2014 10:46 AM)The Father Wrote:  

I am surprised and disappointed at how many guys on social media lap this stuff up. The number of guys posting about how disgusting it is that women have to deal with cat-calling in the streets etc. Like this is a worse problem now than it ever has been in history. In reality, it's probably less. It's just a bunch of not-so-attractive attention-seeking uggos fake-complaining. I never see an attractive woman complain "oh, I hate how construction workers smile at me and whistle at me in the street".

Yeah. I was actually out on an instant date last week with a girl who just moved to NYC. Somehow we got on the topic of unwanted men hitting on her, but we were really just joking about it more than she was complaining.

Now of course she wasn't particularly glorifying the fact that these construction workers were catcalling her, but she was far from complaining about it, calling it a misogynistic rape culture, etc.

Why? Because attractive, feminine girls aren't losers. And she probably knows that it's a good sign because it eventually means she'll get attention from cool, interesting guys like me. Hey, what do you know? That's exactly what happened.

So yeah, attractive women probably don't particularly revel in being catcalled or the like, but they do know that it's a far better sign than not getting this attention.

All these attacks on catcalling are really just a way for feminists to bring down their attractive counterparts by going after everyone's favorite target: low-value men.

Also this reminds me, I should probably call that girl today or tomorrow.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread