rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spiteful Waitress And Rush Limbaugh

Spiteful Waitress And Rush Limbaugh

Quote: (09-24-2014 03:50 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:52 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

For a woman from Texas that is a bad move. She better move to a SWPL location quickly.

The california flight is turning texas into SWPL like places. Austin for example, same goes for Nashville. She just has to wait it out.

Eh... Austin has always been a liberal SWPL bastion in Texas for a long time. It's close to the German parts of Texas which historically have been liberal for a long time. For example the Germans did not participate in Southern slavery. The University of Texas is in the center of Austin. It's just a college/party town. It's full of Asians as well. Houston, Harris County more specifically, is definitely changing very liberal, hence our gay mayor. Most conservatives live outside the Houston city limits leaving the blacks and liberals to control the center. Inner city Dallas has a little bit of that as well. They still cannot out breed the conservative people state wide. Alot more of them would have to come over than the amount that has.

All the Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and Florida transplants are probably equalized by the number of conservative Louisiana transplants here. Not all of those people are liberals either, like the Floridians and Michigan folks.

Nashville on the other hand is a place I have noticed Chinese people going to. I have also seen good IT jobs being offered lately. What can you tell us about Nashville? What's going on over there?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread